tuscl

Too Old to Date Young, Attractive Women?

Friday, March 17, 2006 4:18 PM
Anyone here go to strip clubs b/c they feel they would not get attention or dates or sex from young, attractive women if it were not for the money they were spending?

7 comments

• bigdawg_1
    18 years ago
    Iv'e been on dates with strippers half my age. Some like older men because they offer good advice and can treat them well ...Also they can say they just want good company...I would think that doesn't work too well with younger customers... of course the money spent on them doesn't hurt.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Why would a man PAY strippers for CONVERSATION?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Well davids we're waiting...
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    The topic should have read: "Is davids too much into his own HAIRY PALMISTRY to date attractive women?
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Anyone else out here desperate? Going to the strip clubs to get "date" - drinks with the dancers for conversation. Get LD's for fun and attention.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    David, I agree! I'm too old and ugly looking to get date or attention. I'm desperate, that's why I go to the strip clubs. I buy dancers' drinks to have conversation with the dancers! To have more fun I buy lap dances!!
  • davids
    18 years ago
    If so how old were you when you decided you were too old? 35? 40? 50? 60? What is the cutoff?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion