tuscl

Question for Guys who "Don't Give a Fuck" If Strippers Like/Respect you or not?

Friday, March 17, 2006 4:27 PM
I have noticed that many posters here claim that they "don't give a fuck what other people think of them", in particular they don't care if strippers like/respect them or not: They just want them for LDs and don't care about them otherwise. Yet these very same posters are also reknowed for making ultra emotional posts whenever there is a hint of a possibility that a stripper might like them for more than their money. (Which later often turns out to be wrong.) Why the contradiction?

23 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    The possibility of getting AFFECTION from a stripper.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What do you think?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Do you really care?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    davids when are you going to pull clifbarf and RL out of your pants and reply?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    How about some input?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Because eventualy you go home and continue with your real life.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Why would it be over?
  • SuperDude
    18 years ago
    If it's all supposed to be fantasy and fun, then she is supposed to act like she cares and you are expected to enjoy the illusion. When it's over it's over.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    any comments davids?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Thats the whole concept that RL/davids/clifbar cannot seem to grasp. You go to a strip club to have fun. A couple of drinks, talk to some beautiful ladies and get a lap dance or two. (or ten) Then it is over. You had fun - that to me is strip club success, why can't it be left at that. These three dummies which I believe are really one dummy seem to think that any tip or even conversation with a dancer entitles them to a lifetime OTC girlfriend and free sex. Who is the PL here?
  • SuperDude
    18 years ago
    Beyon the money, strippers don't give a fuck about the customer. OK, so it's fun and then it's over.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Look in the mirror RL, you will see yourself or davids or clifbar.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Where are the customers who are DESPERATE FOR AFFECTION?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I know that davids dosen't give a fuck what strippers think about him as he has been seen showing the ladies his HAIRY PALMS. So sorry davids but this kind of PALMISTRY will not generate the necessary sympathy to get you laid.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Come on davids surely you have some more made up BULLSHIT to spew!
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Abby, if you are curious as to why davids wants strippers to like/respect him is is because he feels that it is his due. With a list of credits like; COCKMASTER, BULLSHITTER, and now THE PINACLE OF STRIP CLUB SUCCESS... wouldn't you demand the same?
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Your case b) sounds like something I would not tolerate. I assume by inconsistencies you mean treating me like a PL, in which case I'd move on. If I'm paying for a service I expect to be treated with courtesy and if her behavior is discourteous she won't get my buisness. As for a) that seems a similar case as I assume anything I would overhear would have to originate with her somehow. Badmouthing me to someone else isn't courteous either, so I'd probably move on to the next dancer. Now, in neither case would I find my world shaken or my pride wounded because a stripper thought poorly of me. If my mechanic or dentist was rude to me I'd find another mechanic or dentist, but I doubt I'd dwell on it. Now a question for you. Why is it so important to you that strippers respect/like you? I mean this in all seriousness, I know you don't believe me but I really don't give it a thought and I really am curious.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Sorry I was thinking of a) and b) as seperate scenarios if that makes a difference to your answer.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    A follow up quesiton for guys who "don't give a fuck" what strippers think of them: Supposed a stripper who you "don't give a fuck about", but whom you reguarly bought lap dances from, thought you were a PL, but was prudent and enough to display this to you: For instance she acted nicely to you. But then one day a) you overheard something which let the cat out of the bag; b) it became apparent through inconsistencies in her behavior that she thought you were a PL. Would you still did not give a fuck what she thought about you and continue to regularly buy lap dances from her?
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    It's only difficult to reconcile if you assume all statements are absolute and universal. I don't really care what people think of me. Simple statement that is true, with minor exceptions. I care what my friends think of me and I want to be liked and respected by some people I know, but for the most part, I really don't care, or even think about what most people think of me. I don't care if strippers like me or not. In the decade or so I've gone to stripclubs there have been maybe 5 or 6 exceptions to that statement. The vast majority I will probably never see again, why would I care what they think of me? For the most part all I care about is that they treat me well and give me good dances. Once in a while you become more friendly with a regular, then it is natural to care about them and their opinion.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    I respect the dancers. I'm expecting the same from the dancers. If they have the don't care or shitty attitude, I wouldn't tip them and get LD's.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    Tough question to answer from someone who doesn't mind if strippers have respect for them (I def prefer that they do to an extent that's possible). There are so many possible things that play into it and I generally like to spend significant time with a couple of them (on repeat visits) so I guess if they recall my name and some hard to remember facts about me I consider that a sign of respect. I also think the way one conducts himself at a club lends itself to being respected.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about this topic?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion