tuscl

Foot Fetish ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I imagine this has been discussed before but I have not seen a thread on it that I can remember.

There seem to be some men that supposedly have a foot fetish.

Now I think nice looking feet are nice per say; but the feet are not something I ever focus on and if I happen to notice her feet there has never been a time when I was really turned off nor was it a deal breaker if her feet were “ugly”.

My limited experience w/ this is with respect to black men; i.e. I've seen the of nice/ugly feet thing discussed more by black men.

Any opinions?

9 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I am not typically interested in the feet of Dancers. In terms of anatomy, other areas of her body are more compelling.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    That's the one and only time. A bit different, but other anatomy is more interesting. LOL
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I like having them rub their legs up against my package or massage my package with their feet. I am not into toe sucking or massaging them though. I have heard a story from a dancer about a strip club regular who comes in and spends $500 ($200 to the club and $300 to the dancer) to do a 1 hour champagne room so he can massage the dancer's feet.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    I can see maybe foot massaging as one piece of foreplay, or a little kissing or something. Even a little well-timed playful grope of my package with her foot. But I don't understand the nylons tied around the dick, the humping of the stiletto (our Stiletto, yes), the smashing of baby chicks under a woman's foot, and all that other nonsense. When you can't get it up unless you have to go off the charts with a shoe or a stocking or something? I don't get it.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    My fav has very pretty feet. I played "this little piggy went to market" with them once. Sounds lame, but it was fun seeing her giggle like a little girl.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    My ATF has a foot fetish too....

She absolutely loves my "foot"
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I don't mind a little foot play, but they bloody well better be clean, and clean smelling! It doesn't even approach fetish status for me, though.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Papi! Fat black chics and feet? E-L-E-C-T-R-O-S-H-O-C-K
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion