tuscl

NCAA basketball

Who do you think is going to win it all? I'm thinking either Duke or Connecticut. Although Connecticut almost bit the dust tonight.

12 comments

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    I don't understand how anyone can watch this stuff. I was in a bar on Saturday and was forced to see the end of the LSU game. The last half hour was nothing but intentional fouls, foulshots, heaving up 3s from outside, timeouts, and endless commercials. That's exciting? I guess my problem is that I'm old enough to remember when teams actually played backetball until the end of the game.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    I think I have to root for George Mason. Local boys are the big Cinderella story now.
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    LSU is a good team. It wasn't too surprising to me that Duke lost to them. Now that UConn's out, I wouldn't be surprised if LSU won it all.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    FONDL, it's very possible. I still thought they looked a bit tired but that could be for any one of various reasons such as the one you mentioned. I was often tired in college due to an overly sensitive fire alarm system. Over 400 fire alarms my first semester and most were at night and we were required by law to leave the building. I heard it cost the school $800 per alarm at that time.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Maybe Duke actually requires their student-athletes to go to classes and study, unlike most of the other schools.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Duke went down. Maybe they partied too much. They looked a bit tired and were getting a lot of their shots blocked. I bet the odds for Connecticut just got even better.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    Final Four Weekend is probably not the time to go to Brad's or any of the other Indy clubs this year.
  • FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    Strip clubs get burier during the NCAA tournement. That's the way to celebrate!
  • UConn over Texas. Villanova and UCLA complete my Final Four. Thank God all of them are still alive.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I picked Duke as well. I'm not thrilled by the possibility of it though.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    I picked Duke, but my brackets are shot all to hell, thanks to Kansas, a Final Four pick of mine that lost in the first round. Thanks a lot, Jayhawks! :P
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I picked Connecticut. They better win, because that's the only way I win the annual family pool now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion