Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

20 reasons why Clubber loves Florida. LOL.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Astute observation, my friend.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

that is funny

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Hilarious

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

what, no stories about strippers in the sunshine state?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Man those didn't even scratch the surface of "weird" down this way. Two causes:

First the number of northerners that come here and stay. See above, and then their brains get toasted.

I know for sure, since my Michigan friend just spends a few months here, and damn near got married! Proof positive! :)

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Kelsey Smith! Thats Carolies pimp.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I never came remotely close. I've never been trapped. LMAO Sounds to me, my friend, you have the toasted brain. That insane heat 8 months a year down there fries a lot of things. :)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

Well, you may be correct about the marriage part. That is usually just a legal and/religious deal. That said, you sure seemed serious enough to marry were you of that persuasion. :)

I never said my brain isn't fried. :)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Be that it is that way, my friend. To borrow an old classic line from " Some Like it Hot ". " Nobody's perfect " :)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

I don't know for sure, but MG sure looks about there!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Indubitably !!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement