tuscl

Longer Definition of PL

harrydave
New Jersey
From recent review of Kahoots, Columbus, OH -

"...After about 20 minutes of drinking by myself, a short brunette named Jezebel approached me and sat next to me at the bar. She was relatively attractive, maybe a 6-7, with nice natural D's. She was very friendly, and we had a nice conversation and I bought her a couple of shots. After a while, I gave her $120 (all the cash I had) for some lap dances. It was 2 for 1, so I had about 8 songs. Nothing special..A lot of contact but not much grind. Some bouncer kept checking on us and a blue light would come on every once in a while. They have cameras and Im sure we were monitored. Overall, not bad., but not great by any means. We went and started chatting some more. I liked our conversation so much, that I consented for the champagne room. I withdrew $300 from my credit card, which cost $345, and again gave this to her. The champagne room was just a bigger private room, again with cameras. Basically, we had the same thing as my lap dances for 20-30 minutes. Again, nothing special, and one of the lowest mileage champagne rooms Ive been in. Overall, I had a good time, but have gotten much more value considering the $600 I dropped altogether in this club.."

Dude needs someone to bitch slap him and wake him up.

16 comments

• mrrock
    12 years ago
    Agreed
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Damn straight
  • JackKash
    12 years ago
    Now I don't feel so bad...
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Jeezus that review besmirches the fine name of PL-dom.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Poor bastard.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yep, $600 poorer and probably no wiser, deinitely a PL.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    And if ANYONE knows about being a PL, you can take vm to the bank! :)

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yes Clubber, take me to the bank and make a small withdrawal, let's say $100 million and hand it to me and say MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! :)
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Never take your bank card into a club. I have left and gone to get more cash once or twice when a club was much better than I anticipated and only had brought $100 or so to check it out. But $45 in vig knowing there were cameras in CR. Damn! Dude.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    dudes today is truly lonely people. 600 coin and NOTHING better happens, the essence of a true PL but NOTHING compared to a guy blowing 3 year's salary, dumb fucks. aren't the atms in clubs like $10 surcharge? At least for my neighborhood it was.
  • endlesstempo
    12 years ago
    Yeah they surcharge out the ass in most clubs. One time I took a dancer to VIP and didn't have the cash though, she was kind enough to refer me to the bar where I bought a drink with my card and asked for $200 cash back lol! Almost like a grocery market transaction, only with better groceries.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I must have lived a charmed life. I never got taken in a strip club. Now my marriage was another thing.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm,

Might not be a good idea for me to make a withdrawal. I have no desire to spend any time with Bubba :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’ll play devil’s advocate.

He is not the 1st guy and will not be the last that goes to the CR and does not get what he thinks he is going to get. I “think” he assumed he would get more action in the CR – a reasonable assumption IMO – he just got unintentionally burned.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    $600 I expensive sure, but until he is a repeat offender or buying them cars or loan them money, I think calling him a PL is a bit self-righteous. Yeah, maybe he paid double or triple what he should, but it wasn't four figures or anything.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Btw, "short" definition of PL: HarryDave.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion