tuscl

Miss Bum Bum Brazil

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Down here in Miami, we get a lot of news w.r.t. South America since Miami is considered the gateway to the Americas and there are also many Latin Americans living here.

So I was watching the local Spanish language news last night and they had a segment about a contest in Brazil based on the best buns (not the hamburger type :)).

I love curvy women and I love Brazilian women (both in personality and physical attractiveness). I've always wanted to go down to Brazil (Rio in particular) but I keep blowing my dough in the local SCs.

Anyway, enough about me LOL. Below is a YouTube link w.r.t. Brazil's “Miss Bum Bum” contest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR33y0BCs…

8 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I couldn't watch 25 minutes of that. Kind of boring.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    "I love curvy women and I love Brazilian women (both in personality and physical attractiveness)"

You and me both buddy. Unfortunately, I live in Virginia and you just don't see many Brazilian women here. :(
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Just another day in SOBE! :)

Right, vm?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    As i understand, the most popular plastic surgery in Brazil is butt ENHANCEMENT.

The second most popular is breast REDUCTION.

Try and figure that out.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    pablo,

High winds in Brazil. Have to lower that center of gravity! :)
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Meadow Scat!That was your daughter.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Nice. Agree it does get boring after a while, so to spice it up the should show each and every one of those beautiful asses getting fucked.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Papi and GV - I am with you guys. I LOVE South American women.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion