I'm being serious.

bang69
North Carolina
Hey all,

If you were going to get a dance from a dancer + itc. And a nother dancer tells you she has a std. Would you still get a dance & do itc with her?

9 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    depends on what the STD is and what type of sex we were planning on. BBBJ carries less risk than BBA.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    No.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Sometimes girls get very catty and lie about things like that. Depends on the situation and what you read into it at the time
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    There is a chance with any dancer, no matter what another dancer might or might not say.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I gotta agree with crazyjoe. A lot would depend on how well I know either of them. I have run into that senerio at my current favorite club. I wound up doing a 3 some with the alleged dancer and her best friend. Her BFF assured me that she was clean. That she would not do a 3 some with her, if it was other than that. I just told the informer that I was not worried because I practice safe sex.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    That's what a jimmy cap is for!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Sounds like SS.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    yes because all men who find out their girlfriend or wife has AIDS and suddenly leaves them at the drop of that hat? Oh wait they just practice safe sex instead. Should have asked her if she wanted to join too?
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    A recent conversation with a stripper went something like this:

Stripper: Sure I do extras, starting at 300 for a BJ and 400 for FS.

Me: That more that I'm willing to pay when the going rate at the club across the street is 100 for BJ and 150 for FS.

Dancer: Sure you can get it cheaper at the other club but you'll get an STD from those whores over there.

Me: Does this mean that you can produce health documents that prove that you don't have an STD?

Dancer: No.

Me: Is there any way that the micro organisms that cause STD's know if any money is being exchanged in a sex act and how much? If not, how how does paying more for sex lower your risks of getting an STD?

Dancer: Hmmmm. Well that's my price.

Me: I'm heading to the other club. Thanks for visiting.

So my analysis is that dancers will suggest that other dancers have STDs as a means of discouraging a customer from sampling a different dancer and for justifying a higher price for their own services.

That said, there could be a tiny bit of statistical advantage of paying a higher price but only if it meant that the dancer had sex with fewer customers and, as a result, had less risk of becoming infected with an STD. Of course, the best strategy is to use a condom (or to be monogamous with an uninfected partner or to be abstinent-- but let's rule those last two options out as being impractical for the readers of this forum).

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion