tuscl

SC Smart Phone App

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
SC Smart Phone App

The app would include profiles of PL's and club dancers.
A PL could signal a desire for a LD thru the App.
The club could communicate immediate specials thru the app.
A dancer could communicate specials to select PL's thru the app.
The app would show the name of the dancers currently in the club, currently dancing and coming up to dance.
Much more....

This is the future.

20 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Have some pictures of the girls you could flip? And made up bios? :-) Put you into queue to get a dance from them? (But them getting to you would be a problem. Maybe you could get a number when you entered - big red "27" or whatever.)

I think there is merit in thoughts along these lines.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Should be put you into a queue to talk to them about buying a dance. Neither side would be obligated to go ahead with the transaction or even visit everyone in the queue.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Wouldn't really work in clubs that ban phones.

LE would hack into it to 'prevent trafficking' and any extracurricular activities arranged through it would probably constitute at least one federal felony if not more.

Even if you got around the LE issue... it still leaves a paper trail that cannot be good for you.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Didn't someone else come up with this idea here recently? Like multiple times?

Was that not enough? Do we need to re-hash it over and over?

And isn't the answer "who gives a fuck?"

Is your strip club experience so challenging and taxing on your energy that you need to make an app to make it easier?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @jerikson: weren't you the one complaining about girls spending too much time in the dressing room or hang out with their regulars and not circulating? If "the system" (not to be confused with RickDugan's "the system", of course) let them know their was a queue of potentially interested customers.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Any one use the TUSCL app?
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    My phone is the last thing I want with me in the club. I leave it in the car. If I want time with a particular dancer I give the waitress a few bucks and ask her to go find the dancer.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Do clubs really ban phones?

I know pictures aren't allowed but I haven't seen been anywhere yet that banned phones
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "If "the system" (not to be confused with RickDugan's "the system", of course) let them know their was a queue of potentially interested customers."

True. Or they could get up off their dead asses and peek out the dressing room door.

The fact is, if dancers don't give a shit about working, you can give them all kinds of apps and it won't make a damn bit of difference. Maybe an electric cattle prod is a more appropriate app...

• rh48hr
    12 years ago
    The SC app might not be useful for those hobbyists who go regularly or are older, but for those SC that bring in a lot of business with bachelor parties and out of town travelers might want to try it to attract the next generation of SC goers who are tethered to their phones. It might be useful if they can do it correctly. I think the bigger clubs in major cities and Vegas might consider something like that.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    The problem with apps is that they cannot factor in personality which is the biggest factor in getting a lapdance.

I'm with Jerikson on this one. Dancers don't want it, customers don't want it, so who gives a fuck.

What you techies don't realize is that stripclubs are places for drinking, socializing, and occasionally hooking up. No one gives a fuck about playing apps on a smartphone when you have beautiful, almost naked women everywhere you look.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "I think the bigger clubs in major cities and Vegas might consider something like that."

Okay, now you're talking...Vegas...

Sucky clubs that are all about flash and no substance...and a smart phone app is a perfect marketing tool to attract drunk guys with no brains and fresh winnings they want to give away.

I stand corrected. There is one use for it.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Pablo: "The problem with apps is that they cannot factor in personality which is the biggest factor in getting a lapdance. "

Come on, man, the fake bios!
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    @motorhead

Club Fuego, in Hyattsville Maryland, won't let you bring your phone into the club. Thanks to TUSCL I knew about this ahead of time, so I just left mine in the car when I got there. That's the only club I've been to that doesn't allow cell phones.

Some people on here have mentioned that they don't even bring their phone into the club. But what if you receive an emergency phone call? You just never know. That's why I think it's best to keep it on you at all times.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    diamond's cabaret in washington township has a mandatory cell phone check at the door for $2 fee
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Apps for announcing things like specials or a list of dancers on the premises make sense. The stuff about bios and profiles is lame. And most dancers are too flakey to be relied upon to actually use it.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yeah, reading is a bit heavy for a strip club and I would never read a stripper's bio, but flipping through pictures sounds cool. Just have the bio there for those who care. Nobody has to read it.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    didn't we have this conversation before in a different thread? I swear we did
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Is this APP for free?
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Vanity in Columbus has a special on the foursquare app that if you show you checked in then you get the cover charge waived. Special good until 2am
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion