tuscl

Lament

zipman68
the speed force!
Sunday, November 25, 2012 7:15 AM
Those of you who visit or live in Jacksonville FL know of the recent closing of the Dollhouse. A little hole in the wall with a mix of nude dancers, including the hardest working stripper in the biz -- Katya -- who could always be counted on. I believe that she consistently worked double shifts and was pretty fuckin' hawt. With the closure of DH almost two months ago, I thought I would share my heavy heart... When I was a windy boy and a bit And the jizz spit of the DH fold (Sighed my old ram rod, dying for women) I tiptoed shy through the along Atlantic Boulevard The nude slut showed her tell-tale tit I skipped in a blush as the hot girls rolled "Five-dollar down for full nude" And on seesaw Sunday nights I tipped Whoever I would with my wicked money The whole of the moon I could love and leave All the little covered single mothers In the dim lit private room and let them grieve (perhaps not grieve for this boy did tip well) Am I still a gusty man and a half, or a man you can call a man? 'Twas the passing of my times when the Dollhouse closed we shan'tsee the like of those rudegirls again in North Florida. No, alas, we shan't. Except perhaps at Sinsations, where the bar-maid doth doff her top "Five-dollar down for bare breasts" But this man is half the man he was No Katya, no views of sweet, sweet vag on stage I just thought we should elevate things round here. The neo-beat poetry that our friend Juice shares so enriches our lives. But when I read his words I realize that I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness. He has shared his visions from the LORD, excising the Satanic verses and giving us the true Sodom. But. Is. That. All? Will we find him starving hysterical naked in the street, feeding his chicken wing to a hooker? NO I say. We should bring in the arts, appreciating that sweet, sweet vag like we would sempre libera sung by Violetta. Only then can we save ourselves from being PLs

12 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Drugs Are Reality Enhancers. Do more drugs and pay to TUSCL.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Meant "post to TUSCL".
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Zipman, your poetry is giving this discussion forum a little class. It's about time. From now on, I'll write all my comments in blank verse.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    sweet.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I was in Jacksonville about 5 years ago and visited Doll House. After I had been there for a few minutes I saw a cute petite dancer standing against the wall. She came over and sat with me and I asked her to give me a dance. Her dance was very good and I think I got three from her. She was very hands on and also extremely polite. When I told her I might not have enough money for the second and third dances she said I might want to hold off and see her on my next visit. Never had a stripper concerned that she would be taking money that I might need for something else. Her name, of course, was Katya and I have read many other favorable comments about her. What a sweet, caring girl who was very attractive and gave great full contact dances. I hope she winds up at another Jax club so that I can see her again when I get back down there. Have read many reviews of Doll House since my visit and almost everyone mentions Katya and how nice she is.
  • SharkyRick
    12 years ago
    Zipman - It might not be all bad. I was back in JAX for Thanksgiving and stopped by Sins on Black Friday (to recoup from shopping!). I was hoping to catch Katya, but ran into Julie from DH instead. Had some fantastic dances from her. She says Katya is working nights at Sins and everyone is hoping for the new DH to open by the end of the year. There might be a light at the end of the tunnel!
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! To hear that Katya still doffs her cloths for all to see in the town of Jacks... I shall go forth to sins, singing "come into my lap oh beamish girl" and chortle with joy! Seriously, SharkyRick, thanks for the intel. I was by Sins after DH closed but it was during the day. DH day shift was good, but my visit to Sins was not at all good. Or even acceptable. I went by Wacko's after finding Sins -- how shall I say -- sucky. I hope we will see a new DH, though I suspect they will not be full nude given my understanding of JAX politics (well... really it is politics anywhere... some folks just can't stand the idea of an adult male watching a consenting adult female remove her cloths... FUCK those people!). Regardless, DH had a good vibe. Maybe they can recapture that. And any of you guys who may pass through Jax, see Katya if ya' can. She is -- how shall I say -- a very attractive woman. She also seems genuinely nice. You can never really know what people are like deep down, but when I've talked to her sh just seems... NICE! She worked hard but always seemed genuinely happy to see regulars. And had a good memory -- I only went when I passing through Jax and she appeared to remember me well. So if you are in Jax drop in on her. You won't regret it!
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    And jackslash -- thanks for the support bro. Before long TUSCL will be like a literary club. Where we write poetry and prose 'bout naked chicks. The best kind of literature!
  • brainiac
    12 years ago
    Dylan Thomas-inspired poetry? This discussion board IS getting literary.
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    Ah the Dollhouse. Back 20 years ago it was really a great place in a way. You could actually touch the girls on stage. It still took $5 in tips for a dancer on stage to get naked (or was it 5 to get the top off and another 5 to get her totally nude. I remember the girls holding up two fingers and the dj saying only $2 more to get Amber totally naked. Then the prudes started changing things and it finally came to having to put your tip on the stage. After that I started going up into Georgia to Cafe Risque at Darien where the girls got totally nude and you could slip your tip into their thong.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    We will need a translator if everyone in this forum adopts the literary style of Juice and Zipman. Either that or enter a drug commune.
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    If you Ignore them, 1no need for a translator. Discussions are a lot easier to follow as you just have a small bump where the Ignored person's name appears.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion