tuscl

massage parlors

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 10:45 PM
anybody out there know what time of day the cops usually bust massage parlors in philly or any big city? It seems you hear they always bust the girls and owners? But what if customers are in the place at the time? What If your door is locked while getting your massage, do the cops just break it down? What if you just give the girl the money donation and dont say or ask for anything but end up getting extras with her just because she likes you? What then?

4 comments

• john232425
    12 years ago
    This is not intended as legal advice and should not be relied on in any situation: It would be very random and would vary based upon the department. If they don't have a search warrant, they can't just "break it down". Generally there is an alarm system of sorts that alerts the masseuse. Once a friend of mine was getting a very satisfying massage at a Asian parlor, and LEOs showed up. The masseuse noted the warning signal and quickly threw on a white "lab" coat, had him turn face down, and draped a towel over him. When the LEOs did come into his room, he just complained about his massage being interrupted and about how that "what was suppose to help relax his sore neck has become a lot less relaxing with you all walking around and asking questions." The LEOs left after about 15 minutes and he got back to his "massage". His "sore neck" was taken very good care of. The best thing to do is not discuss, just do. They know what the tip is for and what the expectations are - and if they don't deliver, never go back. But don't ask "how much for s-- or f-----g or b--- j--, etc. Prostitution involves paying for sex - and to pay for something you have to know the price. If you just tip for the time and enjoy whatever might follow as actions between two consenting adults - you should be good (but occasionally disappointed). I would much rather be stiffed out of a hundred or two instead of getting a criminal record, prostitution charges, and jail time. Once again, this is not intended as legal advice and should not be relied on in any situation. This also is not based upon any actual experiences and any characters referenced in the post should be considered fictional. Good luck out there and be safe. And an appropriate answer to ANY question a LEO asks is "my attorney has advised me not to answer any questions without legal council present, therefore I respectfully decline to answer that question." Be polite, be confident, be respectful, and don;t fucking say anything else.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    The typical MP bust goes like this...the vice squad send in a guy undercover to get a massage and is offered extras. They will continue until they either have or have not gotten offers from everyone on the shift plus ideally some statements from the mamasan indicating that they know and are in on the deal. Then they swoop in and arrest everybody. They will question/intimidate the customers who are present hoping to get somebody stupid enough to self-incriminate but in reality they know nothing about the transactions between any other customer and the massage provider. You were just there for the massage, right?
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Just hop across the 49th parallel to any big city in Canada and LE is no problem at all.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    fa, That's one BIG F'in hop from S. Florida! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion