tuscl

Robot Dancer. Please insert Money.

There's a really hot dancer at one of the local clubs. The club is a complete dive with very few dancers and few customers. But this one blonde (who I would rate just below a 10) is a real turn on... when she's dancing.

I mean she is very physical and sensual and has a beautiful face and dynamite body. But before the dance and afterward she is freezes up. She reminds me of those old mechanical robots in amusement parks. Totally frozen in place until you drop in the money. Insert $20.00 and she will become animated.

8 comments

• davejones1978
    12 years ago
    How long has she been dancing? She probably feel uncomfortable about asking.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Stop wasting your money. No matter how she rates on the 1 to 10 scale, without passion, she's not worth a $1 tip.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    What happens when you insert 100.00? O_o
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    The change return slot is the fun part.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    looneylarry - I think that you have that backwards. The inset slot is fun. The return slot is an exit.
  • nickifree
    12 years ago
    What happens when you insert 100.00? O_o

You get the exact same thing if you insert a 20.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I would put the $20 in whatever hole my cock isn't in
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    believe it or not, for a few dancers it's all about the "art". laugh if u will. being up on stage could be the only time she can really "let herself go".

when i first started i loved dancing but felt weird about turning guys on, especially guys old enough to be my father or grandfather. i got over it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion