tuscl

Guy in Florida taking lots of bik pics of underage girls and posting on his flic

I stumbled across this guys site when doing a google search for "girl in yellow bikini." It was a bonanza of hot bik photos of young girls (gals a little too young for my taste). Further research that one of the girls, a 17 HS student he had nearly 300 photos of. No doubt about it she loves to pose - future stripper? Now many of the gals were average or could lose a few pounds. But he had other models 12-15 (unbelievable the gall of this guy). How is this even legal? He even had a photo archive going back to the 70's so he has been at this a long time. I don't believe for a minute its about photography......

Whats your take, comments?

12 comments

• gsv
    12 years ago
    If it's just bikini pictures and there's no actual nudity, then technically it's completely legal.
  • occurious
    12 years ago
    Creepy? Yes probably very but if the girls are in public then taking pictures of them is not illegal. That is assuming he doesn't have some prohibition on himself like a court order or he's a registered sex offender.

In general if you are in a public place you have no expectation of privacy therefore anyone is allowed to take photos of you. That's how the celeb photographers get away with what they do.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    Its not a public place - it appears to be a residential backyard / pool. So I would take it he is having them over to his house.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    There are plenty of people weirder than strip club regulars...
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Creepy but probably not illegal. I was at a public pool this summer and saw hot young girl in a bikini. After a minute, I realized that I was staring and that the girl could be under 18. Not wanting to be a perv, I averted my eyes. Staring is what strip clubs are for.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Clubs are supposed to check ID's but some do not and get busted. I am not into underage girls and avoid the young looking ones. I was in Harem House 5 or 6 years ago chatting with a dancer when two new girls went up on stage and the girl told me they were High School girls that had just turned 18 the week before and wanted spending money. The girls were both lookers and did not look strung out (yet).
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Depending on what the guy does, the girls might even be paying him to take the photos. If he's a professional, or "professional", photographer the girls might be paying him for photo shoots that they can use in their portfolio to try to get modeling jobs.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's doing that. That's pretty common, and can be legitimate if the guy really is a professional photographer.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    I think someone in his shoes would be afraid of parents or cops. Later photos show photos of the girls with tats - perhaps this is an in thing with HS girls now. For all we know the girls could be getting professionaly done photos to use on their FB to hookup with friends.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    "girl in yellow bikini."

Lol???

I know some tattoo places with an age requirement of 16. So seeing HS kids with tats is becoming more common. It's hard to tell sometimes.

The bikini thing is weird as hell, but not illegal. The teen Kardashian girl has been photo'd in bikins for years.
  • ApocAngel
    3 years ago
    Old enough bleed and breed. Natural The emperor has no clothes
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    "ApocAngel" profile was created in Sept. 2021, but only came to life 6 hours ago to bump a bunch of older (and generally creepier) threads.

So, here's another guy I won't take seriously.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Taking pics of anything within public view is legal. But some places have ordinances that deal with taking pics of minors.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion