Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Shill or not?

rh48hr
rh48hr38181

Wakanda

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

You make the call!

Replies (30)Latest

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Looks like shill to me!

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Definite shill.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Why would "customer" reviews be so obsessed with tipping. Lol

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Fucking A !! Hell yeah !!

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Shill

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Wow, pretty blatant

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

highly likely.. it's the only club ultraman's every reviewed. SOH is a good club but not THAT good.

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

All he missed was telling us what a great guy the manager is.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Hell yea its a shill

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Utraman seems to be a paid endorser.

Profile picture for Otto22
Otto22
•

Why would the club not allow "muscle shits"?

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Pablo if you look at his first review, he says it is not a paid advertisement or paid review. If it is not paid he is banging someone there.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

This is a great and awesome review that can't be beat. Remember to tip the reviewer.

Profile picture for harrydave
harrydave
•

Last night I flagged it. He is not the only one pumping up SOH. There is at least one other with multiple similar posts; could be the same guy. I suppose this is a compliment to TUSCL.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Any review that mentions staff other than the dances, and, possibily waitresses, you can be pretty sure is a shill. Do any customers even notice the other staff?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shill

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Shill.

Profile picture for Gwild
Gwild
•

Shill since 2010.

Profile picture for inno123
inno123
•

seems obvious to me.

Profile picture for MADDOG_ROMEO
MADDOG_ROMEO
•

UltraShill

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

This is a great review ---about taking a shit

Ali_Baba

Reviewed on: November 18, 2012 Visited on: Thursday Afternoon Dancers on Shift: 11-25

One gripe I have about this place that I'm surprised no one has mentioned before is the piss-poor men's room. It's bad enough that the joint doesn't have a stall when you have you to use the shitter, but is it really too much to ask that they put in a toilet paper dispenser! Since the only Charmin they have are the napkins at the bar, I may just drop trou there next time I feel the need to pitch a loaf. At least I'll know I can wipe my ass more conveniently!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

You needed to ask?

Profile picture for newmark
newmark
•

Not a shill. Shilling implies a certain amount of deception. This person doesn't seem to make any effort to appear like a customer. It is just a straight up advertisement. My bet is on bartender.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Clubber - no I didn't need to ask, but it was so blatant and he is trying hard to say he was not making a paid ad, thought I would entertain the masses.

Profile picture for canny
canny
•

Definite shill.

@Dougster, I always pay attention to the bouncers. They determine how much ITC fun I can have.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

rh,

Sarcasm, my friend, sarcasm. :)

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

Newmark, If the bartender writes a review of his club without saying he works there, is that not deception?

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Shill, and he is obviously not the only one posting for that club.

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

funny.

Profile picture for newmark
newmark
•

Yes, that is deception. All I am saying here is the the reviewer is so obvious that, regardless of the intent, they aren't deceiving anyone. If you are shilling and everybody knows you're shilling, you are doing it wrong.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement