No keys allowed. WTF?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Diamonds Gentlemens Club
4635 Gateway Blvd North
Edmonton, Alberta Reviewed on: November 15, 2012
Visited on: Friday Evening
Dancers on Shift: 6-10

The bouncer's were a little bit iffy going in (they wouldn't let me take my keys in with me for some reason, but thankfully I was allowed to drop it in my buddy's coat before he gave it to the coat check girl), but once you got in, you felt super relaxed

13 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    No hats...no coats....no cell phones....no keys

Next thing you know, no pants allowed

Hey, not such a bad idea, eh?
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Weird
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    No one gets my keys. I would have left.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I studied martial arts for a few years. Keys are an extremely effective and dangerous improvised weapon if you know what you're doing.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    So is a strippers shoe...
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    No gum either
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    @gatorfan, not even in your pants? What's the point of a lapdance then???

Oh, you said 'gum'.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    No keys allowed? WTF?
    The only time I ever have an issue w/keys is a SRhino near me makes me take my teeny-tiny penknife off of my keyring before I go in. It's so small and kind of ridiculous that they make me remove it, but it is still a "weapon" so I don't fuss too much about it.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I spoze if your keywad is so big that it sets off the metal detector, then you might have an issue with entry.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    No gum either
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i had a guy once who tried to "unlock" me, if u catch my drift. certainly don't like sitting on keys, either... guess i'm in favor of the "no keys" policy!
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i had a guy once who tried to "unlock" me, if u catch my drift. certainly don't like sitting on keys, either... guess i'm in favor of the "no keys" policy!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    If you watch SOA, even something as simple as a crucifix can be a deadly weapon. Yes, I know it is just a show, but...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion