tuscl

And he was in S.Florida!

Clubber
Florida
Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:42 PM
A recent review contained this gem! "I slammed back 5 beers in about 45 minutes and decided to head to the beach." Now as one that as taken the motorcycle class in order to ride in Florida, I understand that THREE beers in an hour will put you at risk of a DUI. This guy likely had no business being on the road. That said, he also states he was coming from the airport and going to his hotel, so maybe he was taking a cab. Would be strange stopping at a club with luggage. Maybe he was never on the road driving, but I didn't read his review that way!

6 comments

• jester214
    12 years ago
    I've seen guys in Vegas at clubs with their luggage (was surprised they let them bring it in) and also heard cabbies talk about taking people from airport to clubs. Also a big guy and/or someone who had eaten would probably be fine to drive.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Every person in Florida drives with 5 beers in them
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    No, not everyone, gatorfan. I have watched many a maniac on I-95 down in South Florida who either had more than 5 in them or they were seriously messed up on something else. :) There is nothing like keeping up with the traffic doing 75 mph when some fool goes by doing 120 mph.
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    If he had been at Inner Room in Cocoa Beach he would only have had to walk 1.5 blocks to be on the beach.
  • Bishop4224
    12 years ago
    5 beers in Wisconsin is called "a good start"
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I mean at least 5 beers in them
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion