Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Take the political off-topic shit elsewhere.

nickifree

Texas

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

If you're pissed off about the government, then why not go to Fox News or Huffington Post to sprout off. It seems ever topic lately is an off-topic political rant. If you're going to rant, at least make the rant about strip clubs, strippers and strip clubs in general.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for MassD
MassD
•

Thank you!!! Titties & beer.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I respectfully disagree. We will talk about whatever, whenever. You would deny my right to free speech?? I don't think so !!

Profile picture for steve_ny
steve_ny
•

I agree with Vince, there are many threads that I pass on because I am not interested in the discussion.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

I give a thumbs up to that! 👍

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Damn it all! AGAIN I agree with vm! I am going to ruin my street cred!

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I think topics can be anything you want to post. I could live without the personal attacks but they really do not bother me because words are wind.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

As has been said in the past. Read what interests you and ignore the rest.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

At least were making progress. If Germans complained about the government in the 1930's they would have been killed. Now we just get scolded on a discussion board.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Mine comes out brown I haven't taken a political shit in years

Profile picture for smokeshopjoe
smokeshopjoe
•

I think I took a political shit once it turned the water green. Then I realized it was the over abundance of food coloring in some home made black frosting I ate.

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

all politics is local, and so are all strip clubs... coincidence????

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement