tuscl

erotic asian massage palor

Monday, November 12, 2012 3:38 PM
I heard that there are erotic asian massage parlor all around the US. Why do some people prefer this over SC. I heard that they can cost like 200 to 300 dollars.

21 comments

• davejones1978
    12 years ago
    In AZ it can cost $160- 240 full service- - sex is never gurenteexd at sc
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Some people prefer it because, if you're lucky, you can get an excellent massage, which can be a pleasure all by itself, irrespective of any "ending" that might be involved.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Also you get an egg roll and fortune cookie.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    So you are guarantee to have sex in an erotic massage parlor? I thought that the odds are similar to snap SC?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    There's something satisfying about having sex with someone that can't speak English.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Just ask all of Juice's exes.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    cool things about massage parlors over sc's 1. nice shower first - cleanliness is next to godliness 2. room to lie down 3. great massage 4. "dancer" doesn't have to run off to do her set on stage right in the middle 5. "dancer" doesn have a smart phone with her in the room 6. "dancer" won't talk if u don't want her to; 7. "dancer" understands you're the center of attention, not her 8. much less drama
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I think carolynne has it right. Plus there are guys who find Asian women attractive.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Toledo is a cool city. strip club Deja Vu is next door to an AMP. The strip club has a party atmosphere compared to the quiet atmosphere of the AMP. To each their own. Warren, Ohio used to have some top ranked AMPs before they got busted. Columbus has no AMPs that I know of.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Toledo had more and much better AMPs once upon a time. I switched to the Clubs when the decline started to increase.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Kung Pow
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    for the best advice on this subject. just ask juicebox
  • GCMan
    12 years ago
    In Dallas the massage parlors are brothels that happen to include a massage first. Several are within 5 min drive from Baby Dolls.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Doc and bang you godamn right......in my town you can get a.shower, massage, sauna, ending all for.$120 up to $240.......and that's a full 60min....closed.doors......and a great women that will treat you like.a.god.....I love.them places....I often [view link] for.other amp forams now...when I go to.strip clubs I'm also amping as well....but let's not forget backpage and TERR....I do.that to.....goddamn I fuckin love this.hobby
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Clubber waves his hand for Alucard's statement. I love'em!
  • johnnyb
    12 years ago
    In so-cal there are many latina massage parlors with happy endings. It is a guaranteed lay and latinas know how to shake it.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Well in NY prices vary but generally, if you don't go to manhattan you have a high oppurtunity to pay 30-120 for not only for the massage, but for happy endings(which are dumb because you pay to wack off which you can do to yourself for free), and generally always the option of sex. People do really want to relax and get all their aches out after a long day's work. I know I just want to relax with a nice massage which you can't get at a strip club. Plus the women are more garunteeded to be attractive
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    It's the fortune cookies!
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    There are sites that review AMPs. [view link], [view link]. I looked into them a while ago but decided they were not for me. I dont go because I like to look around. Then there is also the issue of the slave trade in the AMP's. Much harder to hide in strip clubs.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I'm not paying to look at reviews for a MASSAGE PARLOR. Id rather find out myself than that
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    sometimes go to AMP in my area. get a great massage and hot shower with naked asian girl who pays a lot of attention to cleaning my cock and balls. HJ is always available with the option of BBBJ and sometimes covered FS. (depends on girl) hard to beat an asian girl sucking your dick while you finger bang her pussy.all for less than $200
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion