tuscl

First Lady's

Clubber
Florida
Man, in this US vs. China match, we come in a VERY, VERY, VERY, second!

11 comments

• looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Pictures for comparison purposes might help. I can't even keep track of the Chinese head man, let alone his woman.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Strongly disagree. Michelle Obama is very good looking for a woman of her age.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I would not wish that on African Love Pimp much less Juice. She seems truely full of hatred for everyone and thinks she is some kind of royalty. She is also the lowest form of life there is a 'LAWYER'.
    -insert favorite lawyer joke here-
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Agreed Viking man. But I'd still prefer a hot 18-20 year old in the SC to the FLOTUS.

If I were the POTUS, I'd run a contest to identify the hottest stripper chick in each state. Then I'd put a SC in the White House for my amusement. I say that the person with his finger on the button gets as many extras as he or she wants. None of this getting impeached for having a chubby intern suck your dick. No, if I were POTUS it would be full on Larry Flynt (late 70s vintage - pre-paralysis) orgies with the hottest strippers in each state.

Imagine the negotiations! " Mr. Putin, if you agree to allow further efforts to contain fissile material and stop supporting Assad, I will loan you Tiffany, Mercedes, Shay, and Porsche. Porsche is actually a Russian immigrant, so I'm sure she would love to visit family after you have some fun!"

Finishing, I would add, "These beautiful girls have volunteered to take it in ass for their country. They are true Americans! Fuck, I love this country... After Putin leaves bring the hot 18 year old redhead with the ginormous tits. I really need some hot salad tossin' action from her followed by an ATM... Don't get better than that shit!"
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Probably the best thing that can be said about Michelle Obama is that she's in good shape.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Mrs Obama - certainly not ugly. But what's up her mouth? Serious overbite (or is it underbite?). You would think the wife of the leader of the world could afford some orthodontic work.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    The new guy hasn't been chosen yet but they're saying it's going to be Li Keqiang. His wife's name is Cheng Hong and I can't find a good photo of her. Here's a bad one:
    http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subcl…

Here's a hot-looking Cheng Hong but I don't think it's the same one.
    https://www.facebook.com/hongcheng517
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    But the Chinese First Bitch has a pussy that goes horizontally
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Tryiing to find a strip club in China is like trying to find an honest politician in America
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Peng Liyuan is the name. Pictures can be seen at:

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&output=sea…
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    As they say, "I wouldn't...Michelle, with...!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion