Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Houston, Tx. Clubgoers.......

Crookd

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I heard from a participant that there is a houston strip club/bar that offers other type of spectator type entertainment in the late hours of the night....... The wierd thing is that the location I was given & name of club is diff, ....so anyone know of such a place.....? Maube in the sw area.....? Any prv mess would help....thanks...

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for harrydave
harrydave
•

Eschew obfuscation.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

From reading your post it sounds like I know as much as you do about the club. WTF are you talking about? And why am I wasting my time over it?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"Other type of spectator entertainment?"

Baseball? Hockey? Gladiators? Dog fighting? Cock fighting?

WTF are you talking about. Get that shit out of here

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I heard of it. You get to play charades. But it's invite only.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•
Profile picture for Crookd
Crookd
•

fight club FOOLS!¡ But I guess gladiators are like prize fighters¿?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement