tuscl

Mexican TV

jerikson40
New York
I really feel sorry for you guys who don't have access to some of the Mexican TV stations. Holy crap. In LA we've got a bunch of them, and the shit you see on them is awesome. Insanely hot chicks at all times of day, and they proudly show chicks in insanely short skirts and stilettos and huge tits and cleavage and dancing in bikinis, etc. Even in the "telenovelas" (soap operas). Just amazing.

Here are just a couple of samples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw2Le6-Hr…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwGzvTjh_…

Estudio 2 is just incredible (the second link). Just do a search on Youtube for "Estudio 2" and you'll be amazed. And that's just a fraction of the shit they show on the different channels.

17 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Maybe you'll find your "Perfect" dancer there jerikson40.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Do you not see how that kind of comment makes you just as bad as Dougster and the ilk who follow people around making no contribution but random insults?
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    Yes lots of sexy gals on Mexican TV. Would luv to get them and feel up in their skirts...I watch that and those gals so hot. Do they work in TJ?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    What contributions to you make here jestie beyond "fuck this! Fuck that! Fuck everything!"???
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Yea Jerikson, Mexican girls are some of the most beautiful Latinas in the world.

I love Mexicanas!!! Viva México!!!!!

• jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "Yea Jerikson, Mexican girls are some of the most beautiful Latinas in the world"

Well, maybe, but I think the point is that the culture of Mexicans still has that attitude (which I love) that there's nothing wrong with having super hot chicks on TV whose sole purpose is to give guys boners. In the US we are so freakin' super sensitive about treating women a certain way and not offending anyone and being complete pussies. Mexicans say fuck it, we like hot women, and if you don't like it then fuck off.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    So boys, anyone up for a trip to tijuana mexico?
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "So boys, anyone up for a trip to tijuana mexico?"

Maybe a quick run for a couple of hours to Hong Kong club, but otherwise you can't pay me to go to Mexico. Can't stand the place.

There's a reason why people risk so much to get out of there. It's a corrupt cesspool, where people would rather leave than stay and fix things to make it a better country.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I'm ready Estafador let's go!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Sort of reminds me of the Showtime show form years back, "Aerobicise". That was hot for it's time!
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    And what's great about some of these shows is they have some super HD image quality, so you can see some super hot pussy in high def and high color on your super sized big screen TV. Yeah, baby...

Today they had a soap opera (or whatever, I don't speak Spanish) with this really cute chick. In one scene some guy was peeking into her bedroom, and she was wearing nothing but panties (yeah, totally topless) and dancing around the room like a stripper. Though they only showed it from behind. Still they showed her full length, straight on, for a long time. None of this quick flash stuff, with implied nudity. Hell no, on Mexican TV they say "fuck it, this shit is important, we aren't gonna beat around the bush".
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I'm in, Estafador !!
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Now THIS is more along the lines of what I like. Good post, jerkison. And I repeat what pabloantonio said.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    There is a Mexican talk show/game show that has an old fugly guy as the host with all kinds of young plastic hotties hanging all over him. The dude is evidently a sex symbol in Mexico. So you see there is hope for us old fugly guys yet. I suspect the only reason he is "sexy" is he is money.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    And then there's the Argentinian TV version of Dancing with the Stars. Un-freakin'-credible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7D-HTK6X…
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Sabado Gigante on Univision is by far the most popular Spanisah language TV show ever. I think.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I'm in Estafador. I have my passport here somewhere...............
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion