tuscl

Simple Question

Longneck
Georgia
Thursday, November 8, 2012 6:04 PM
Sluts vs Whores. Which and Why I go with whores because its a less complicated proposition. A wiseman once said each have the same product but sluts are wholesale, sluts are retail.

27 comments

• Longneck
    12 years ago
    Sorry, sluts are retail whores are wholesale. Obviously I'm not that wise
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Are you kidding with this as a topic? Who the fuck cares what to call them as long as they deliver.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    No you aren't.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I go with whores and sluts. Also tramps, harlots, floozies, and strippers.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    This topic is gay
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Ginger is a slut Mrs. Howell is a whore
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I thought whores and sluts were the exact same thing? There's a difference?
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    so, motorhead....what was Mary Ann?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    read this [view link]
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    First instinct was to say what's the difference? However, based on Estafador's link... sluts are more fun, but require more effort and more strings attached. So, I'll vote for whores for the lower overheard.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Tittyfuck's mother was a slut, while alutard's mother was a whore.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You are OVER THE LINE Dougster! Cease.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I think we've found a reason alutard demands RESPECT FOR WHORES: because his mother was one. LMFAO!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    APOLOGIZE Dougster.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ok, I'm sorry your mother was a whore, alutard. There! Happy now?
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    I will fuck either if price is right.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ok, alutard, I'm sorry for insulting your mother. Don't have mental breakdown over it, okay?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Besides I have different ideas over the origin of your misogynistic issues regarding women. I'm thinking developmental disorder versus anything to do with your mother.
  • Longneck
    12 years ago
    I'm enormous. I like both but in different venues. Sluts are good for casual times out but whores are always concerned with but open for business thus it's difficult to go out with them.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    So, let me see if I got this. Whores are like broccoli. Ugly, cheap, and necessary for biological function. Sluts are like Boston Cream Pie. Decadent fun.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    motorhead sez: "Ginger is a slut, Mrs. Howell is a whore" Excellent. Perfect analogy. Which is why I love me some sluts, and have no use for whores. Now honestly I could never really watch that show cuz even as a kid I thought it was just too stupid. Though Ginger really was hot. So did they really imply that she was a slut who was fucking everyone? Or was she just drawn that way?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I rather fuck a slut. No "real" commitments necessary, she goes out of her way to be hot and she's easier than a regular girl. Whores tend to be old, ugly and their pussy probably beat the hell out of FAR worse than sluts, mostly by the white (or base) than the dick.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Yeah I go with slut. Sometimes they breach into whore territory anyways.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    If you read the post @Estafador is says that sluts fuck for fun and their own reasons and all others expect something in return. Dinner, engagement ring, wedding ring, and alimony.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    I don't see what's wrong with finding a hot young slutty whore! If they enjoy sex, have fun being sexual, and need to make money, that seems to yield a somewhat advantageous confluence of traits! And what better place to find hot, young slutty whores than a strip club?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    You have to have both looks and money to have a choice. I only have money, whores are my only option.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I like Hoochie Mamas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion