tuscl

Best Mileage in LA?

Monday, November 5, 2012 9:57 PM
Let me start by apologizing... I know there will be a few people annoyed at me, because I didn't read all the various reviews. But I did read some of the reviews here on TUSCL, and I have a very basic question: Which is the best club in Los Angeles for mileage, namely a handjob? I am not really looking for full service, and even a blowjob might be too much. I just want heavy touching, and a handy to finish things off. Preferably in LA or the nearby areas. I've heard the City of Industry gets crazy, but is there anything closer? I don't want to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars, and I'd like the girls to be decently attractive. I've been to a few clubs in Southern Cali, and they were closely monitored so that everything was on the safe side. So 4 Play? Skin? My girlfriend is home with me constantly, so I have ZERO time to do any research. So any responses are appreciated!

19 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Why aren't you getting "satisfied" by your GF?!
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Sounds to me you need to find a nice massage parlour that provides happy endings. Or convince your girlfriend to start having sex with you.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Closer? Closer to where? Downtown, the valley, Westside, south bay???
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Even in clubs known for "extras" your mileage will will vary. A dancer who might give me FS might not even give you a dance and vice versa. And if your girlfriend is not giving you satisfaction, a dancer is probably not going to give you satisfaction either. Ask your girlfriend to fuck your brains out. That should cure your desire for a handjob. If she won't, time for an upgrade.
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    What Pablo said. Anything can be had in any club. It really depends on girl and if she is up to it that night. For example the opposite I don't understand why I paid a girl who was a 6 to give me air dance and just flash her pussy. All other girls at De Ja Vu COI did stick shift on nude dance cause they are pushing to get you off if buy VIP.
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    What Pablo said. Anything can be had in any club. It really depends on girl and if she is up to it that night. For example the opposite I don't understand why I paid a girl who was a 6 to give me air dance and just flash her pussy. All other girls at De Ja Vu COI did stick shift on nude dance cause they are pushing to get you off if buy VIP.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    West Coast girls
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Annoyed? Hell yeah I'm annoyed. Back when I was a kid I had to walk thru 2 feet of snow just to get to school. Back when I was kid we only 3 had TV stations. Back when I was a kid pizza wasn't even invented. And back when I was I kid I DID MY OWN RESEARCH
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    Best mileage in L.A.?? We-e-l-l, of all the cars I've rented on my LAX business trips over the years, the Toyota Prius delivered the best mileage. Dude, are you for real? Why pay for $20/song and up for something that you can do yourself? Yes, I'm slightly annoyed for some of the reasons motorhead mentioned (I had pizza as a kid, never got more than 8" of snow, usually rode the bus.) OK, I'll be nice by saying that 4P isn't the place to get HJ's............
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Bob, what you are referring to is illegal in the state of California. I don't know where you think you are, but asking other members to advise you on the availability of illegal activities is inconsistent with what we do and may even expose those members to charges of promoting prostitution. You are also asking other members to put clubs at risk by providing that type of information on an open forum. Not only are you lazy, but you are inconsiderate as well.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Never understood why peopl?e pay for handjobs. You can give yourself one for free. So dumb. Plus there's a 75% chance your going to ruin your nice pants in the club
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Hey, give the man a break. He is asking a question, and y'all trying to crucify him. He is probably new and don't know better. Now bob, you got to becareful about what you ask here because people on here gets sensitive on here. Plus it's an open forum which can get a lot of people in trouble. If you have questions about something, pm a person on this site who went to those areas or research other websites like [view link] or other forums. Be careful now.
  • bobmma
    12 years ago
    Thanks to everyone that responded, I appreciate the info. I'll respond to a few of the comments: My sex life with the GF is great. I get laid well and often. Do only single guys visit the club for a little action? Corvus: I have no experience with massage parlors. I might be wrong, but they seem riskier. Pablo, Zoid, Gatorfan: Thanks for the info. Motorhead: My apologies. Minnow, Estafador: True, it is something I can do myself. But I argue that it's different coming from a chick. Thanks for the info. Rick: I have read plenty of dirty stuff on this site. I didn't realize my question was so much different. In fact, a very similar question was just posted, but with Las Vegas instead of LA. But nonetheless, thanks for responding. I am not trying to get anyone in trouble. And I don't think "promoting prostitution" is an actual charge. But I'm not trying to start a fight. Thanks, and I will try not to be lazy again. Joey: Thanks for the info, and sorry for being the newb!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Have you checked out zbone? You've got a better chance of getting info there for specific LA clubs. Note, tho, that the server gets really slow there after 9pm PST due to heavy usage.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Bob you don't have to say you are sorry. I went through the same treatment and I had to get people to understand that new people want to know how to perfect their game. If you have any questions, you can pm me anytime. I want to help people expand their game and if my knowledge can help, I'm willing to share.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    bob, these boys are just bustin ya balls. Try 3599 Cahuenga Blvd in Los Angeles, CA. You can get it all there bub, but they'll give ya a pretty rigorous screening. ;)
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    ^^ not to mention now because of Measure B you gotta wear a cock sock.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    I really liked Imperial Theatre in Anaheim. Got some really good mileage with an 18 yo UCI Cheerleader - loved those $10 dances. She greeted me when I came in the door and after looking around a few seconds realized she was the hottest one available and we then went to VIP.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    @bobmma: See the link: [view link] Excerpt: "Promotion of prostitution charges, which may include pimping or brothel ownership, earn offenders much more severe sentences. Offenders of these laws may face between 3 and 6 years in prison."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion