tuscl

Are Detroit cops helping to provide extras?

SuperDude
Detroit, Michigan
Some Detroiters may wonder how clubs get away with providing extras after an new ordinance, last year, banned VIP rooms, required a six foot distance rule and dancer card checks. Maybe this is a clue.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121…

8 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    SuperDude, what clue could you possibly mean? Blind pigs operate with impunity and strip clubs still provide extras in spite of the restrictive city ordinances. Cops work at sex clubs. I don't see how such things could possibly happen because I know Detroit politicians and police would never take bribes to overlook illegal activity.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    "I don't see how such things could possibly happen because I know Detroit politicians and police would never take bribes to overlook illegal activity."

Must be why upper management of the Detroit police are in scandal after scandal.

(If you posted in jest, sorry, guess I am obtuse.)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    $$$$$$$$$$$$! LOL
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Gee whiz, cops are just trying to make some Christmas money.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I never had a Detroit policewoman blow me
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    There have been reported cases of Detroit policewomen moonlighting as strippers. No report--yet--of a cop giving extras.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'll be content as long as I can find dancers in the Motor City area who provide the Xtras that I desire at a cost, that in my POV, is reasonable and affordable. [Cost of said Xtras is another LONG discussion]
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I'm thinking of making a trip to either detroit or miami around x-mas. Tough decision! Detroit sounds like shooting fish in a barallel, but is colder! We'll have to see.

Let me know if Detroit gets all cleaned up before then (lol!) and I will just head south for sure.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion