tuscl

miami sc

Sunday, November 4, 2012 8:07 AM
what are the best miami sc in terms of safety? i have been wanting to apply to some but only if they're safe.

18 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Just visit each one and ask the manager "is it safe"?
  • lauralikes
    12 years ago
    it's faster to ask in a forum
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    You goota be more specific. Safe from what? Custmers grabbing you or ripping you off? Safe from Law Enforcement busting you for sucking cock? Safe from getting shot at while leaving the club at 2AM?
  • lauralikes
    12 years ago
    LOL I mean safety as in not getting killed/raped. not very sketchy
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Since when do customers rip off dancers. ABSOLUTELY everything I read here SAYS that the dancer does the ripping off. ;) Or have I MISREAD all the comments of my fellow members?????? Hmm...??
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Work the dayshift laura. And not in really economically depressed neighborhoods.
  • lauralikes
    12 years ago
    thanks, alucard
  • 2ndScoop
    12 years ago
    Can't go wrong w Tootsies day shift. Great looking girls, high mileage, lots of attention due to light crowd. Tootsies night shift is fine as well...they can valet if preferred or park yourself...longer walk but I always felt safe. You will have a great time!
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    IS WHAT SAFE?? [view link]
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    Not sure about metro Miami. But Scarlett's in Hallandale is very nice and Solid Gold in Oakland park is in a nice neighborhood. May want to check some of the reviews also.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I'd suggest asking that question on [view link]. You'll get better answers than you will here.
  • lauralikes
    12 years ago
    thanks a lot guys!!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I have been looking at a map all damn day I can't find a Miami in South Carolina anywhere! WTF
  • lauralikes
    12 years ago
    lol..
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Tootsies and Scarlett’s as others have mentioned are pretty upscale and well managed clubs. Strip clubs have security whose one of their main jobs is to protect the dancers. I don’t think anyone will pick you up and run out the door with you LOL. If there is anything a dancer needs to worry about it is a customer becoming obsessed with her – but that can happen in any club or in any job really. Often times the roughest characters in strip clubs are the other dancers themselves and often times if dancers have issues it can often be more with other dancers rather than w/ customers.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    You can also hit the area south of Miami. Some nice clubs and I've never had a problem in them. The afternoon comment above, pretty much true anywhere in the Miami area.
  • edak94
    12 years ago
    I agree with Clubber. Try Playmates in Coral Gables, Stir Crazy in Pinecrest, BT's in South Miami. Also BT's in Doral.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    edak94, Perhaps we could arrange a club tour for her down this way. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion