tuscl

Cleanliness In SCs

A recent food-based bacterial infection struck my exploration camp, striking about half of my guys. Those of us not affected were all guys with oil patch experience all over the world, probably giving our immune systems the ammo from all the antibodies we had built up over the years in sketchy places to fight off this invader.

I got to thinking about some of the filthy SCs that I have visited (the revolting washroom at the old Cannonball in Mississauga comes to mind). Excluding STDs and viral infections (colds and flu), have any of you hobbyists ever picked up a bacterial infection in any of the clubs that you have visited?

11 comments

• jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Y'know those investigative news shows where they go into hotels and take samples of the sheets and blankets and stuff and find all kinds of insanely disgusting shit all over the place? Y'know, hotels, where supposedly they wash that shit every DAY?

Well, I'm guessing it's infinitely worse in a strip club where guys are having sex. So I think it's probably best to not even ask.

Just walk away dude.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Never gotn sick form going to a sc
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Cleanliness = Sexiness

;)) :))
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Thank goodness NO. And I have been in plenty of shady joints over the years. Guess I've been lucky so far.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I can't be sure of the source but I have contacted dysentery twice in Acapulco, Mexico. No way to know if it was from a restaraunt or a strip club. It could have been from dirty glasses or contaminated ice, as I knew better than to eat uncooked food, etc.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    I think I may have gotten this cold from TJ...does that count?
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I had a nasty spot on my knee one of the few times I wore shorts, was red, swollen, quite uncomfortable. Always suspected it was a reaction to the boots one dancer was wearing, but who knows.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I came down with a bad cold after visiting a strip club, but that must have been a coincidence. Strippers don't harbor germs.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    No, I guess I have been fortunate to not contract anything worse than maybe a cold from dancers over the years. I did however pick up various treatable infections from groupies I have fucked during my years in the music business. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I got the clap but I thank I order it....lol it was on the menu for the soups haaaaa !!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Got sick from the free late night buffet at a SC – I’m not one to pass up free food – but after that experience – I do now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion