tuscl

Stripper brawl sends guy to the hospital.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, October 28, 2012 4:06 PM
A woman struck a man in the eye with a high-heeled shoe amid a large melee in a strip club dressing room Friday night, according to an arrest affidavit. That woman, Victoria Perez, is in Travis County jail Sunday afternoon on $50,000 bail, charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, a second-degree felony. Following the fight, which occurred at about 11:30 p.m. Friday at Hot Bodies Strip Club in Southeast Austin, the man was taken to a nearby hospital after a paramedic determined the man might lose his eye, the affidavit said. Police watched footage of the fight among 17 women captured by a camera in the dressing room, the affidavit said. The video shows Perez striking the man, an employee at the club, in his face with a high heel shoe, the affidavit said. According to the affidavit, a nurse at St. David's South Austin Medical, where the man was taken, said the injury could result in the loss of his eye and the man said he was still unable to see out of his left eye. Hospital officials said Sunday the man had been treated and released.

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Hope she gets life plus 10. What a cunt !!
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Wow thats crazy! I don't want to go there lol
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I've broke up some cat fights befor when working in a sc. But damn this takes the cake
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Object lesson: Don't get in the middle of a Cat Fight.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Deport the bitch
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    A bartender friend told me: You should always run the opposite direction when a cat fight starts. If you try to break it up all the participants will turn on you and after you are down then continue with their fight. If the cops show up they will blame you for all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion