tuscl

cockblocker

Sunday, October 28, 2012 2:52 PM
I went to the SC yesterday and one of the least favorite dancer came to me. It was totally bad because I wasn't about to get a dance from her. She sat on my lap and ask for a drink. In my mind, I was ready for her to leave, but in my mind, long and behold, she was trying to block me from allowing me to get a lap dance. I try the ignore technique so I don't have to bluntly hurt her feeling. Then my opportunity came, and ask if I want a dance, and I decline. Can anyone give me advice to better handle this problem?

15 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Inform her that her ass has some shit smeared on it and she will go to the ladies room
  • nickifree
    12 years ago
    Just say you're waiting for someone else. If she asks who, and she will, just tell her so that the conversation will end. Because believe me, if you say something like "I'd rather not say", you'll say prolong the conversation.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Joey I just tell them "I don't want to waste your time. I am not going to get a dance from you".
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Kick her in the nuts
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “I just want to chill by myself for a while” or “I’m not planning to get any dances for now” Doesn’t always work but it’s better than nothing.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Tell her to leave. Or call the manager.
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    agree with shadow on this one. "I don't want to waste your time" works most of the time. if she starts the drink hustle after you've told her this, its time to get rude and say something like "well since I'm not buying any dances from you, it would really just be a waste of my money to buy you a drink now wouldn't it?"
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Joey, here are a few tried & true ways to get a stripper to leave. 1. I have no money 2. Not rite now maybe later. 3. I'm waiting for some one.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I always go with the "I'm waiting for someone" line if it's someone I know I don't want. The trouble with the "Not right now, maybe later" line is there is the possibility they might actually come back later, especially in small clubs with few dancers.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    crazyjoe is right kick her in the nuts planters or emerald?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Stand up and dump her on the floor?
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    how about just saying "fuck off bitch"
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I'm "waiting for someone" or "I'm going up to tip the dancer at the rail now" and go tip the dancer. Then there is get up to go to the bathroom, take your drink and sit elsewhere when you get back. I never leave my drink on the table so this is not a problem.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the tips. I will be using them Tuesday night. Need some action after rooting for the Detroit Tigers.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Be rude as a last resort 10inches.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion