tuscl

Excerpt from a recent review. I know that I would pass on this dancer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, October 27, 2012 8:59 PM
This Sxxxxxxxxx dancer was having trouble with liquid leaking out of her pussy and ass I asked about it and she said she had just fucked 2 guys in the parking lot for cocaine and was sorry but was high I felt dirty when I left and think I may have an STD

18 comments

• Estafador
    12 years ago
    OOOOOH dude, I'm eating over here man. WORST time to post this. I gasped out loud literally when I read that. Holy shit, that's disgusting. What town/strip club is this? I gotta black list the shit out of that
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Hey shadowcat, What club and girl is this, so I can avoid her. I can't afford to have an std. I felt sorry for them.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    I don't even want to be in the same area code as that club!
  • rentz2
    12 years ago
    Just read that review. It made me laugh. Can say I have never seen something like that in a club but I also have never been in a club in Canada
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I hope I never do see anything like that.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I have busted a few stripppers doing that when I worked at cheatas. They ended up pregnant & with a std
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    That's nasty!
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I'm surprised none of you guys got a VD with all the BBing you guys talk about doing O/ITC.
  • avalons07
    12 years ago
    im sure it was pp cola
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    an embarrassment to the profession, for sure
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I admit I have been lucky, Estafador, but I am Irish. :)
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Obviously this dancer had been DP bareback. Seeing the evidence, hearing the story, you mean to tell me that he still went with this dancer and had sex bareback with her? That's crazy.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    @ Estafador: We only ride bareback with girls we know. All sex has risks, 1 out of 10 condoms fail. Nevertheless, I suspect most tales of barebacking strippers is not quite the way it happened.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Was she gargling anything when she said that?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Damn Avalon. Dissing your own club. What did managemebt do this time?
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Wow that is crazy
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    If true, that review makes me look at Hamilton, Ontario in an entirely different light. At its best, Hamilton is a gritty city in Canada.
  • Digitech
    12 years ago
    Obvious troll/fake review.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion