Detroit on a weekday

PredragDr
California
I haven't been to the motor city in almost two years and wanted to get the latest on the best clubs to visit on a weekday (Sunday night or Monday night). Previously in the area, I have only been to the Penthouse Club and thought it was nice but girls were only slightly above average. Which club has the hottest and most girls? Which club has the hottest girls with high mileage dances? Thanks.

6 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    I would say Penthouse for hottest girls and highest mileage. Maybe you hit an off night. I would give it a second chance.

Other clubs: Flight Club, Landing Strip, Subi's, BT's.
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    My recent visits to Penthouse have been disappointing---- characterized by OK talent (mostly 6-7s with a few 8s) and inflated prices (for Detroit) that seem to have become standardized and non-negotiable across all the dancers. In recent visits, I've had good experiences at reasonable prices at the Coliseum and at BTs and the talent was comparable to Penthouse. Of course the talent at any particular club seems to vary from visit to visit but the good thing about Detroit is that if you don't like the talent at one club, just motor over to the next club-- assuming that the wheels are still on your auto (just kidding, I've never had a safety problem but then I tend to visit clubs with safe parking areas).

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    Prices are negotiable at PHC. Don't fall for it when they say their prices are set.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Very negotiable, any where you go. The sky is the limit at Detroit area clubs. Take your pick of clubs, Penthouse, Player's Club, BT's, Flight Club, Bogarts, Subi's, Henry VIII South, Landing Strip.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    VH_KICKS have you ever heard of Free Enterprise?

PHC Sex Workers are free to try to collect as HIGH a price as possible & you are free to decline that price and seek a better price elsewhere. It is NOT a RIPOFF!!
  • PredragDr
    12 years ago
    Thought I'd share what I saw. I went to Players first and have to say the club looks like nice, but unfortunately this isn't true for the girls. Maybe I came in when the day shift ones were still on duty, but I was surprised that guys in there were going gaga over not so aesthetically pleasing dancers. Next up was the Coliseum, club looks nice and drinks and specials make this club a good deal. Crowd was sparse and a few girls looked good from a distance. Unfortunately, upon closer inspection I didn't really feel like getting to know them any better. Finally, I went to Penthouse. I have to say this on a relative scale is the place to be, even saw some of the Tigers (including a high profile one) in here. There are some clunkers in here, but still some mighty fine women who journeyed from other parts of the nation to work there. In all, Detroit can't really compare to the two coasts in general, and Penthouse will remain the one to go to, at least for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion