tuscl

Any strip clubs in INDY that do extra's?

Kprince
California
Was wondering if anyone knew if there were any strip clubs in indy where extra's can be had? There are 21 strip clubs in indy! I've read through many of the reviews thanks to my vip membership here and nobody has really mentioned any possibility of extras being had. (bj or fs) I'm used of detroit and east st louis area clubs so I guess I'll be dissapointed right? Brads Brass Flamingo seems to be the most highly rated but now that the 10.00 lap dances are gone it seems many have stopped going and its no longer the top option. Any suggestions or comments would be much appreciated. thanks.

7 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    North of Indy is Kokomo. $10 dances are still going on and extras are available
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    I've never seen nor been offered any real "extras" at that club north of Indy in Kokomo. The do, however, provide a good grind with stick shifting for your $10. There may be some reach inside, but again, I haven't seen it.

Brad's dances are now $20 (bummer), but if you don't want to drive to Kokomo, the dances are still decent for the money. Again, stick shifting and occasional reach-inside, but I've not seen nor have been offered BJs or FS, even in the more private $100 or $200 uber-private VIPs.

If you strike gold while in the Indy area, be sure to fill us in.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Brad's may be the most overrated club on TUSCL.

Agree with Rod. At least at the Hip Hugger, no extras that I'm aware off.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Never had any offered with any consitency in Indy above some stick shifting and the occasional offer of OTC. Never heard of anyone really getting ITC at HipHugger as lappers are done on benches around the room.
    Cameras everywhere and most club give only mediocre dances with only moderate contact.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    No one is ever guaranteed extras in any club. Extras depend on:

1. The dancer.
    2. The club.
    3. The local economic conditions.
    4. How much money you have.
    5. Whether you bathe before you go to the club.

I could name more, but you get the point. Extras are a matter of hard work and a little bit of luck.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I can't speak for the current action at Brad's but every time I had been at Brad's, extras were available during the day shift in one of the small VIP rooms, you just had to talk with the dancer to find her limits.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    See more recent post about Indy club PT's

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion