tuscl

Another brilliant idea

Thursday, October 18, 2012 5:01 AM
With all these brilliant deas, I have to come up with my own. Bitches need money now. To save money cut a deal with a stripper so you give her a $20k credit card limit for free sex for 10 yrs. She's happy cuz she can go shopping, buy all her drugs, buy a new car, move off her roommates couch, and hire an Atty to file a restraining order against baby daddy... Etc. You can pay $50/Mo with this pre paid sex special.

12 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Then once she buys all these thangs. She [view link] Mexico.and uou [view link].hustled
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    sounds about right juicy b
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    A ridiculous idea and not very funny. Try again.
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    @mikey, if I wanted any lip from you, I'd rattle my zipper. So, shut your cock holster. Lol
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Another candidate for the strip club consulting service. You guys will be just awesome.
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    Yes, this is a stupid idea. But seriously though, I know several strippers here in South Carolina where dudes have given then credit cards, have bought them a car and make the payments, have bought them an apartment or house, pay cell bill, lights bill, or other dumb ass shit like that. Some of these bitches see and juggle 5 to 10 guys a week and don't have to pay for anything. And, they have a lot of cash when all the dust settles.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "...dudes have given then credit cards, have bought them a car and make the payments, have bought them an apartment or house, pay cell bill, lights bill, or other dumb ass shit like that" Be careful. When you call it "dumb ass shit", you're probably pissing off a whole bunch of guys here who do the exact same thing. Of course, you're right, it is dumb ass shit, but that's beside the point...
  • kittykate
    12 years ago
    So, 2 grand a month for an all you can fuck, stripper pass? Hummm.. Sounds pretty cheap. Plus, you can't put drugs on a credit card. Other than that, flawless plan.
  • kittykate
    12 years ago
    I typed that wrong.. 2 thousand a year, is what I meant to say. 167 dollars a month.
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    Juice classic
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    $166.67/month is not much, unless that is 20k/year for 10 yrs.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    If anyone thinks a person is going to be the same, look the same, and want the same things even five years from now, your living in an internet zone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion