tuscl

refusing a LP

neon44
Dumped by ATF?
Wednesday, October 17, 2012 6:42 PM
I had a few dancers offer me a dance and later on settled on one (better looking) who was sort of playing hard to get. I noticed a few of the other girls looked annoyed that I refused them. When asked I replied "maybe later, thanks anyway" and also tipped every dancer on stage. Whats the best line to turn down a lp without sounding rude? thanks

17 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    I didn't know they still made LP's.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    What you said or just "No Thanks" and smile. If other dancers are unhappy, that's their issue. You were properly polite.
  • Sinz
    12 years ago
    I simply say "No thanks" - it is a business after all and you are simply making a purchasing decision. If you say "maybe later" you are just inviting them to come back later and make you uncomfortable for a second time.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    When I say "Not right now, but check back with me in a while", they seldom check back because they find somebody else to dance with and then somebody else and by then I'm ready to say Yes, but only fuglies are circulating....
  • WOODDR2
    12 years ago
    Just be honest and say no thanks or let them know your waiting for someone else.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    didn't we already have this conversation before?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    and what's an LP
  • HB13
    12 years ago
    I've used variations of the following with a head tilt & smile. "I'm good thanks though." "In a little bit just got here." "If you see me here by myself in the next hour come on over." + Unique Tip
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    In addition to saying "No thank you," I add to that, "But thanks for coming by."
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Overheard from drunk in next booth, "Get lost, bitch!" Not cool. What the hell did he come in for?
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    1.maybe later 2.i have no money
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I bought an 8 track but I don't have a tape deck for it
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I even had a 4 track in my car at one time.
  • neon44
    12 years ago
    * LD
  • blacky
    12 years ago
    If you don't want to dance with the girl now, I usually say I am waiting for someone else. However, there are a few fugly dancers at my normal watering hole that continue to come up to me asking for dances when I have refused them every single time. I have wanted to say essentially, "sorry, you aren't my type" and a few times have thought of saying "I don't dance with fugly women" but instead I generally say "No thanks" as I don't need the drama or some stripper's boyfriend of pimp meeting me outside the club with a baseball bat. The unfortunate thing is that you really need to be careful as some of these girls are fucking nuts.
  • JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    I say "no thanks",but try and follow up with something like "your perfume is nice" or "I like your shoes." They leave with a smile and all is good.
  • kittykate
    12 years ago
    There is nothing a stripper hates to hear more is "maybe later." 80% of guys who say it, mean to say "no." But 20% of those guys really want you to come back later and some of them will get pissed if you don't. Every stripper I've ever met, HATES the "maybe later," with fervent passion. The only thing I can think of that's worse is "I have no money." Dude! Then why did you come to the club? To stare my tits on stage and not tip, not buy a drink. Only assholes come to stripclubs with no money, expecting a free show. The best thing you can say is "No thank you." Your not stringing her along. Your not going to waste her time later, if she feels obligated to come back. Your not going to annoy her. We love a simple no thank you. Some above stated that he added "But, thanks for coming buy." That dude is a gentlemen and know exactly how to handle such a situation. There are lots of things to say. Just don't say "Maybe later," or "I have no $" (I'm sorry to the guy who liked both of these. Your cool. Lots of guys say these thing, so your not alone. The reason that dancers hate these 2 statements is because they both are rude, in our minds and we hear them all the time). Don't say "only if I can touch your pussy," or "I'm waiting for that hot girl," either.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion