tuscl

possibly ripped off

neon44
Dumped by ATF?
This was about my 8th visit to a strip club. (I vary between 2) Sorry if the question sounds dumb but here goes. I went to a club with about $150 (including for tolls,gas) in my wallet. I had one $50 and few $20s. I got a lap dance (pretty good, nothing special). I could of sworn I payed $20 plus a $1 dollar tip. When I checked my wallet at home I couldnt find the $50. I know the dancer didnt go threw my wallet but its possible I accidently payed $50. Funny thing is she didnt even say thanks or hardly a goodbye. If I tipped $30 over the price I would assume she'd be very happy. Maybe it fell out of my wallet at some point. Any thoughts?

18 comments

• pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    The dancer may not have even noticed the bill was a 50.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    If it was dark, maybe she just assumed it was a $20 and didn't realize it was a $50, and had a nice surprise later when she checked how much money she earned for the night.

At the end of the day, you need to be careful with $50's.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I've had the same kind of thing happen to me. Drinking might have something to do with it.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Need to handle & organize your $$$ better.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "ripped off" perhaps a bit strong...some dancers expect big tips
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    I try not to pay for the LD in the VIP. I walk the dancer back to my seat in the main room and use the brighter light to get the correct bills out of my wallet to pay her. The risk is that she might see how much you have in your wallet--yes, they do look if they can. On one rare occasion I gave a dancer a $100 for three great dances and she offered change. I thanked her and told her to keep it. It was well worth it.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    dancers don't care just as long as they get all your money
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I have a $30 bill
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    SHE GAVE YOU CHANGE??? HUURP DURP!? That's CRAZY, I didn't kno strippers were such nice people like that. I thought anything they saw over the normal price, they auto assume its a tip and leaves you hanging.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    What gsv said. I never take 50s into a club because they look too much like 20s in the dark. I take benjis and 20s only.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    It happens in the dark that you give them the wrong bill. Just be careful and use the brain in your top head when getting dances.
  • stripclubspy
    12 years ago
    $20 for one LD and a $1 tip? Big Spender, don't set the bar so high for the rest of us...
  • neon44
    12 years ago
    ^ im a newbie
  • blacky
    12 years ago
    Newbie;
    First, you aren't the first guy who has done something similiar and as you say, it could have fallen out.
    Second, assume the girls are only after one thing - your money. Many girls won't rip you off but most will take advantage of any situation they can find. Getting change is unheard of.
    Third, I typically try to go to my club with $20, $5, and $1. I put the ones in my pocket for stage tips and leave the rest in my wallet. The average dance at my place is $25, so this way, I always have the change. However, if I do need change - walk over to the bar and have them break a $20. If you give a girl too much and ask for change, she is going to try to get yuo to give her the extra as a tip.
    Last, I also only bring a limited amount of money inside with me. If I a going to get a VIP, I need to go out to the car and get more dough. Not only does this reduce the chance of getting ripped off (or lose it myself) but this also gives me a minute to think with the big head and make sure that I really do want to CR. Sometimes the little head thinks before the big head is engaged. This break also gives me a chance to check my phone for any messages. If I had a call that I need to return, I do so from my car rather than a noisy SC. I just don't need to have to explain where I am and what is that loud music in the background.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I always have the 20s ready in my back pocket so I don't have to worry about organizing what bill is what. Or if I want a set number of dances I keep exact change in one solitary area. Sorry, all tips are ld money
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    I try to make it a rule never to take my wallet out in a club. I always wear a shirt with a front pocket where I keep a was of $20 bills. In my left front pants pocket I keep a wad of $10 & $5 bills. In my right front pants pocket I keep a wad of singles. This helps me manage my money and also allows me to keep track of how much I am spending. If I ever run short of money in my pockets, I have to decide to violate my "rule" and raid the wallet for more cash than I had planned to spend. I also keep $50 and $100 bills in a separate part of my wallet.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Some people and dancers DO have CLASS Estafador.
  • kittykate
    12 years ago
    As a dancer, I would never give change unless I was asked for it. Just being honest. But, if I were given $50 for a $20 dance, I would def assume it were a tip. And yeah, dancers expect tips. For every $20 dance I do, I give at least 10 of it back to the club. My club takes 7.50 for every dance, then my house mama and both bouncers each expect 1. So, for each dance I'm only getting 9.5 of that 20. Trust me, I expect a tip, unless I broke your dick/nose/something.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion