tuscl

Teeth or Tits

cnyknight
New York
Tuesday, October 16, 2012 6:11 PM
Hanging out at a dive local to where im working currently, an ok place, not to expensive, and a mix of girls from 5s (dive average) to 8s (mostly hung up on their locals) So i decide to split the middle and go for one of the better than average girls but not banging either for a lapper. Good dance, good grind, and after she sits down and we chat a bit. She tells me she wants to get a set of bolt on's and i hate fakes so i tell her not to. At that moment i noticed she is missing one of her teeth, very noticable on the side. So i got to thinking, fix your teeth before your tits... duh But maybe im wrong... on the list of things you might want a girl to fix, enhance, etc, what would come first?

14 comments

• steve229
    12 years ago
    Personally I would definitely vote for fixing her teeth first - and get those babies whitened while she's at it. But I'm not sure that fake tits might not be the better business investment.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I've seen a few that have invested in braces. That might be bad for business in the short term. Not sure I want a BJ from them. :)
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Teeth definitely.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Teeth first. For a variety of reasons.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Boobs
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Teeth
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Teeth
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    Fix the cock holster first
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    A fucking BAD Attitude!!!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Nose job
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    why a nose job? -_- Teeth. There's no point in working if your mouth gets infected because you don't take care of your teeth. Then you ultimately look gross even with big boobs
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Teeth definately. If the rest of her is ok rotten teeth are a big turn off. I do not like platic boobs anyway. I would rather have a natural A cup than a fake DD anyday.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I thought this topic was where we like to fuck them
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    To be honest, I would probably pick missing/crooked teeth with a good boob job (no space or moon boobs) over straight teeth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion