tuscl

Got a Stripper Pregnant?

Sunday, October 14, 2012 9:19 PM
I was reading another discussion in which someone said to stay mum if you get a stripper pregnant because of what happened at VIP. Has this happened to anyone on this site? Perhaps you have kids running around whose moms are strippers and you stay mum? That's messed up man.

23 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    vincemichaels swears that it didn't happen. :)
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    That's why you always give them a fake name and fake number if you are fucking them. If the condom breaks, you don't want to be caught up paying child support.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I am NOT aware of any children. (Other than my 2 Cats) In any case NO woman has ever told me that a child of hers was MINE! Guess I have been lucky considering....
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Yeah I worry about this constantly.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shit I'm paying all kinds of child support for all those little fuckers
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    I definitely agree with VH_Kicks and Sinclair, buy a second phone number or change your cell number. Give fake information. You as the person have to protect yourself because if they find out about you make great money then they probably exploit your money.
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    Then you won't like my opinion. You have to pay the consequences of your actions. Maybe you only have to pay for an abortion. Unless you were in a relationship with her I doubt she will want to have your child (or mine ). I have had OTC at my place with several girls. My preference not theirs. I worry more about STDs and law enforcement than getting them pregnant. However I do realize there are some pretty fucked up bitches out there and you have to protect yourself from their lies and schemes.
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    Then you won't like my opinion. You have to pay the consequences of your actions. Maybe you only have to pay for an abortion. Unless you were in a relationship with her I doubt she will want to have your child (or mine ). I have had OTC at my place with several girls. My preference not theirs. I worry more about STDs and law enforcement than getting them pregnant. However I do realize there are some pretty fucked up bitches out there and you have to protect yourself from their lies and schemes.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Does the membership think of Consequences? Only a few.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I agree with droidberg. If you get someone pregnant, that child is your responsibility.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    RuTs ..y I'm paying for 25 little juicboxes
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    It's never happened to me, but I suspect the only real reason my ATF got married and quit the business for a while is the fact one of the customers got her pregnant, which meant they had to get married whether she liked it or not, which meant it was probably doomed from the beginning (as if it wasn't already, based on what she's told me about him).
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    It wasn't me !!!! :)
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    @ Vinstud: And how would any dancer know which guy they sex with was the daddy unless they had a DNA test done? And how many dancers save DNA from every client? If dancers get pregnant, 99% of the time it is from their live in boyfriend or husband.
  • Longneck
    12 years ago
    What if the dancer says she knows who's it is but does not prove it do you push the issue or leave it alone. Also what if its a regular girl who gets around with multiple guys?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Shouldn't you be staying pop not mum she would be staying mum if shes pregnant
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    5 words: Burn phone and Fake name. Beside the last time I check there was direct connection between mouth and uterus. Stick to BJ less risk all around.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Fuck pregnancy. That that lying bitch to get an abortion. What the real question is, how do you explain to your girlfriend/wife you got an infection from a whore (Mega awwwwwkward).
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Always use condoms kids!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You keep your cock in your pants Estafador!
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    Getting one of them PG is always a risk for the Hobbyist. There is always a possibility of an oops with a condom. However, if your gonna be in the program you accept the risks. Otherwise fake name, phony business card, and throw down phone. But if you meet her at motel they take your license id, and she could always get the tag number off your car. I don't know that a motel would give your info to some gal you got pg. Best strategy is an extras friendly club where you can do them itc. BC many of them (extras girls) have a busload of sex partners if you do happen to get one pg the field of possible daddy candidates for them to pursue is too daunting and they don't have the funds to really do that so not to worry.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    This may be the only positive to banging the oldest stripper I ever met, being she is past the age one normally gets pregnant.
  • ApocAngel
    2 years ago
    3 times
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion