tuscl

Fat Farting Stripper

Sunday, October 14, 2012 8:13 PM
Anyone had a lapdance and the stripper had bad gas? This happened to me last week. I was getting a dance from a girl I felt sorry for. She was too fat to be a stripper. And she was having a bad day with no customers. So I thought I will make her feel better and give her $20. As soon as she started dancing, she started to let out some big farts. First I thought it was some sound from the music. Then I realized as the song progressed that it was starting to stink really bad. Finally I had to tell her to stop the dance and get out of that place.

20 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    NO. I typically don't give mercy dances.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    There is a reason she was not getting dances... sorry you had to learn the hard way. I have never experienced that, I have had some with bad BO though.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I've ONLY cut short sessions when there is BAD pussy smell. NOT had dancer BO or gas issues.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Oh I've got to share this story and its totally gross. I used to work with this girl. She was actually a very attractive, south american spinner that had no problems making money. The attractive part of her diminished in my eyes when I overheard her in the locker room telling another dancer that not only did she have horrible gas during her last VIP, but she routinely makes it a habit to turn around and bend over in the customers face during her dances and let out silent farts. She also said that the reason she only does this when her back is towards them is so they cant see her cracking up and giggling.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Someone should fart in that bitches face for that. Accidents happen but that is not how to treat customers
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I have also stopped early because of bad pussy smell
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    One of the reasons clubs play the music so loud is so that you do not hear the dancers fart. :)
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    As gross as this may sound, first I'd intentially smack her ass hard both for the pleasure and to hurt her (without resorting to fists) and yell at her for farting in my face, mainly with a whole bunch of obscenities. That just isn't cool bro.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    So you are a sadist Estafador, and a misogynist.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    hell no. I am neither. I just want to take advantage of a situation. That WON'T be something i indulge in regularly
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Look up liquid ass. That could get you even
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    And this is y I tip on stage first.....I can sniff her out first.....not joking...lmfao......I once had this bitch stank pussy on me and I.couldnt get it off
  • WOODDR2
    12 years ago
    Vinstud & Stiletto25 - Those were both fun stores.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I had a dancer who smelled like straight dirty fish. I was horrified and my dick shriviled up and died. Was not a pleasant experience.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    It takes a certain amount of talent and skill to pass gas in public, and not have one's reputation ruined. This is one such example: [view link] (1:19)
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I had a dancer passed a little gas once and she excused herslf but I ended the dance. I have ended dances for rank pussy smell and once had real looker that turned around took off her thong then proceeded to push her ass towards my face and she smelled like she had not wiped in days. I pushed her off me onto the floor got up tossed her the money for the dance and left the booth telling the bouncer to tell her to wipe her ass. Fortunately she had just started and had not touch me yet so she had not smeared shit on my clothes. I went to the bathroom and washed up. Believe it or not the bathroom troll knew who I was bitching about. His words "good lookin smelly skank"
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Juice needs to put this wench on his fuckit list.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    It happens on occasion. Pull out a lighter, light it and watch the explosion. :)
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    OMG funniest thread ever!!! No farts here but have had smelly pussy/BO or smokey smelling hair.
  • chumchum
    12 years ago
    I know you all claim you dislike this, and maybe you did protest when it happened... But... Deep down inside, most of you sick fucks really loved that shit. You probably complained after it happened only to save face. Come out the closet #realtalk #Yolo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion