tuscl

Aggressive Strippers

Longneck
Georgia
Saturday, October 13, 2012 7:49 AM
I'm at a spot in town that I've been to many time prior and I've already had a bottle of wine when I walk in so I'm feel rather nice. I start talking to a dancer that's been there forever and she says get up and let's do a LD. I say sure and we go to the regular LD area (not ITC area). She starts doing the regular stripper moves and all is well then she stands above my face a brushes her pussy against my face. Now I'm well versed in how the club works but if I'm not asking about ITC please refrain from putting your well worn pussy lips on my face (no manners). What if I get a rash fucking SS.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    poor baby! :)
    12 years ago
    What's the problem with that, exactly?
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Unless she is trying to charge you extra or her pussy stinks I don't see the problem.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    not feeling too sorry for you.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    As rh48hr says: I don't see what the problem is????? I love it when a dancer puts her pussy in my face (normally).
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I suggest you find a club that you ABSOLUTELY KNOW has dancers with PERFECT pussy hygiene. Then a nice pussy in your face wouldn't be a problem.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    alucard, that requires a lot of dt style investigation and that sort of investment involed is too much work to find perfe t pussy. the investment is too steep and lies don't make it easier
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Estafador if you perhaps used a larger club budget it wouldn't be so hard to find clean, nice smelling pussy.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Be equally aggressive! Shove your dick in her face.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Motohead doing that may well result in the bouncer tossing you out on the concrete on that exposed cock.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I agree I think lazy ass strippers are much better
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    longneck - poor you. ... where's this club - I'd like to visit :-)
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    what's wrong with 300? I think that's pretty fair for just a strip club. I don't get no real benifits by letting go that much as is. Besides, I'm there for the lapdance, not the extras.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Perhaps if you treated women better than you seem to do you might have a higher chance of finding perfect pussy Estafador.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I don't see a problum with a stripper shoving her pussy in my face at all.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Getting pussy for free is enough for me. I even go the extra mile and make these women get tested before we take anything to the next level. And your perception of perfect pussy is different than mines, assuming your also refering to the type of girl the pussy's attached to
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion