tuscl

Darn those wasteful broke spenders

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 9:26 PM
So I know we've all been there at one point. You're enjoying yourself at the strip club and there's this pretty little thang you just happened to find there. Regardless if she's your ATF or not, you want her and you want her NOW. But oh no some other dude got to her first. So you think alright, I'll wait for a bit since he looks like an average joe guy. Several minutes go by, you see a fake smile plastered on her face and she eventually leaves, no monetary value has been exchanged whatsoever, and if she was enjoying his company, it was incredibly short. you realize, "damn, that guy just wasted time fucking around with the girl I wanted a dance from". Then you got those guys, that tip, throw about 3-10 dollars of tips on stage and just ogle the lap dances from afar. They're not getting their own, they're not buying a drink, nothing. They just wasted $30 dollars on getting in the club to do shit. They don't even fake it with nice clothes like their balling turning away all dancers. I remember on two occasions, there was this guy, he was kind of tipsy and I saw him only get ONE dance and he kept trying to get a free dance from a chick and even kept grabbing at her, telling her to sit on his lap and talk even though he had no money. The other occasion was that I came during a bacholer party, so I said fuck this is going to be bad. Indeed it was. but apparently girls were walking around because even the DJ said "hey guys, you gonna just sit there and look like a lump or are you gonna have a little fun and get a dance or two". That one was pretty eh because as far as I could tell, the only thing I was offered was a massage (which I wish I took because she had HUGE breasts). So personally, I say guys, if you know you don't got enough money for more than a dance, don't bother coming. Its a waste of time for dancers, its a waste of time for actual customers who wanna blow money fast and get as much booty bouncing as possible. Try working on saving some money, maybe instead of getting lap dances, get some new clothes or overall new hygene techniques or something. Wasteful broke guys are the pits, but what do you guys think.

18 comments

• jester214
    12 years ago
    You sound like a stripper.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Perhaps he is talking about himself
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I haven't been to a strip club in over a month. Had to pool out all my money on school books and such but it was something I have been thinking about for a while now.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You have to have priorities in life. What's more important in the long run. An Education or staring at a dancer. Little or NO education = very little extra $$ to spend on activities like strip clubbing.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    That's not entirely true, generally yeah, but let's not generalize too much. Under our current system an education doesn't guarantee you extra $$ either.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Sell a kidney for $28,000 buys you alot of lap dances
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    It is more direct advice than you have offered jester214.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    Some people go to strip clubs for the atmosphere and have a drink or so then leave. Not everybody wants to get lap dances.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    I don't give a fuck who comes into a club. If you have a $10 cover or whatever, then anyone who can afford $10 can come in. What is far more important is how management, and the strippers, manage those customers. The goal should be to make everyone have a good time so they'll return and spend more money. Even if it's only a $10 cover and a $5 drink. It's free money for the club. Now, a particular club can decide that it's not worth their while to have a guy come in and only spend $15, for whatever reason. Doesn't make sense to me, but they may have some rational reason. In that case you implement some other rules or practices to filter out the low spenders. I think the bigger problem is those clubs that fail to manage. And as a result they have guys walking out the door with money in their pockets, guys who would have spent that money if management and the strippers had done things differently.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Some guys go into a club trying to pick-up the dancers without spending any money. Seems like it would be easier just to pay for their company. I agree overall though. If you don't have the cash, don't go.
  • Sperrz
    12 years ago
    The dancers talk among each other. If a guys is simply sitting around and not buying dances, word will get around quickly. At some point, there won't be any girl getting near him.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    "Some guys go into a club trying to pick-up the dancers without spending any money." There is some pick up artist handbook that promotes this.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ok guys let's do a little weed and talk.this over...:....#1 I.thank the club should do a better job on making those low ballers have a nice time....thank about it let's say he just enjoys looking or is a pick up artist....hell its $15 rollers but if he has a good time hell over that year that could be $300 to $600 rollers times that by a handful of these guys and you have $3,000 to $6,000.....thank about it. Hell that goes for dancers as well.....income is income And yes if you spend no money for the most part word gets around and you get avoided but this is the price that must be paid if you want to pick a dancer up for free and have her like you for you....and yes this is not easy and you won't end up with the hottest unless your a handsome man or very skilled in the arts......but it has to be this way to find them for free....and it is a very fun game to play in some clubs but not all.....I normaly run this to fight bordum of the same o same o....and if its a club I have no intreast in to spend my money it makes it fun tinder what all you can get for free......but don't get me wrong pay for play is the best and I love [view link] it that way more than any......just thank about it.. The big idea is to.have a [view link] and get laid man.....your around a lot of hot and sexy ladies thank the gods for this and smile son
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    What's your club budget Estafador?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    $300 yash an inning Alucard
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    meaning 300 dollars every time I go.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Damn son that's ballen playa
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    yessir. I don't like going empty handed. Though I still leave with some sort of residual in my pockets.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion