tuscl

Probably a bad way to finance your strip club visit.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
SOUTHFIELD, Mich. -
Police arrested a 37-year-old man from Rochester for bank robbery after he was discovered in a strip club spending the stolen money.

According to police, Todd Jason Kettler walked into the Southfield, Charter One Bank with a handgun and demanded money for the tellers on October 4th.

Police say Kettler fled the bank with an undisclosed amount of cash.

Three days later, the manager of a Kalamazoo Township strip club called police to report a man was inside the club passing out money covered in red dye.

Dye packs are used by banks to track down money taken during robberies. The packs explode, spewing dye on the cash and suspect.

Police arrested Kettler after finding evidence from the robbery which included the dye stained money.

Kettler is being held on a $1 million bond.

A preliminary examination is scheduled for Oct. 15 in 46th District Court.

6 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    If I was a manager, I wouldn't want an armed robber hanging out in the place either.

I know at some places, the cops will cruise the parking lot running license plates looking for warrants and such. Then they wait in the parking lot across the street, as I saw regularily at closing time them watch someone get into a car and immediately hit the lights when they turned onto the street.

Funny how everyone (including myself) turned the other way LOL
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Avoid L.E. - Go in the afternoon & don't drink ALCOHOL.

STEALING - Consequences = Jail!!!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    The Kalamazoo club he was at was Angels which is about 2 hours from Southfield a suburb of Detroit.

He should have distanced himself more from the scene iof the crime. Maybe Tahiti.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    What a fool!! He should have bleached out the red dye. Yeah, right.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    He was stupid. He should of just wait around two weeks. I guess he needed money to get his freak on
  • nj_pete
    12 years ago
    When he robber the bank he should have asked for the $ in dollar bills!

Ha
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion