tuscl

TUSCL for Dancers ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Don't know if it's kosher for me to list the following website on here since it “may” be similar to TUSCL. But the site is for dancers and from dancers' points of view so I personally do not consider it as a direct competitor to our beloved TUSCL :)

Website is www.dancethepoles.com.

I came across this site when I was snooping around on the pink site yesterday and I thought it was an interesting site mainly with respect to getting insight from dancers' points of views. I have not looked at it much myself but thought it may be interesting to check out.

14 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I guess you'll have to find the best and most honest and reliable sources of information. Hopefully it won't be as difficult as it is here.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    It is more honest here than the pink site.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    having a
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    having a reliable source of information is a great thing, but......... of the clubs listed in the Akron area, 2 were closed long before the website even started and another changed names about 3 years ago. makes me question how 'reliable' their information will be.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    It must be fairly new, only three clubs in Vegas reviewed.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Stripperweb has competition
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I checked one Michigan club that has had *three* name changes since the name listed at that site.

No too up to date. Lol.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I knew that something was not quite up to speed when I noticed this gem:

Top Clubs

Pinky's

Salt Lake City
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I just like it because it looks fancy and nice. Very pleasant to the eyes. Otherwise, I'm gonna rely on what you guys say about the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Agree with all the comments. I originally posted it not as a replacement or even a compliment to TUSCL, but my main interest was observing the dancers’ points of views with respect to clubs and how they reviewed them.

Thanks to all for chiming in!!!
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    P_C : Based on your last 2 threads started, I think I'm going to start calling you "Pinkie_Chulo. To address some of your points in both threads...
    1) One reason pink site seems more "cooperative" is that their DB is moderated, unlike Tuscl. I've seen several troll posters get banned over there for engaging in personal attacks, or making too many inane threads.

2) For your linked site, I'd say a contrarian approach would be in order. If a club is highly rated there, avoid it. Flock to poorly rated clubs with comments of much nastiness..........
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I remember posting on the pink site a few years back. Got warned in under 20 minutes, and then permanently banned in under four hours.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Our recent thread on "stalkers" is a rarity. Not talked about too much here.

But the times I peeked at stripperweb they seem a bit obsessed with the the topic. On one hand they try and cultivate a PL regular while at the same time worry a lot about him turning into a stacker. Fickle bunch them bitches be.
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    You guys are paying strippers to perform various levels of service for you. Needing to "gain insight from dancers’ points of views" is what makes one a pathetic loser. To each his own though, I guess.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion