tuscl

OT: Mila Kunis named Esquire's sexiest woman alive

13 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Mila Kunis, made famous in “That ‘70s Show,” has one green eye and one brown eye.

Source: Reuters

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/health/…
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    OK, steve, I have seen the ballots. There are far too many of the with your handwriting !!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I would not kick her out of a strip club, but she's not the sexiest woman alive. She's not even blonde!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I didn't vote for her
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Disagree.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I consider her more cute than sexy. I too disagree.
  • sexualchoc
    12 years ago
    She really doesn't have a body, NO ASS just a cute face!
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    The worlds sexiest woman alive..really? Not even in the top 100 for me.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Esquire magazine = joke.
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    will agree that she is cute and totally fuckable, but certainly not the sexiest woman alive. what about the likes of Kate Upton, Stacy Keibler and Salma Hayek just to name a few. gotta have tits and ass to qualify and Mila has neither.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    In what universe? Obviously not the same one that contains the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz, and the Jessicas Alba and Biel. Among a gajillion others.
  • occurious
    12 years ago
    Remember this is the magazine that named Rhianna (however you spell it) sexiest woman last year.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Kunis is fine no doubt but the sexiest woman alive is Nicole who dances at Bourbon Street Circus Monday thru Friday from 1:00 to 5:00 PM. Not sure how Esquire fucked this up but they need to get their shit together asap.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion