tuscl

Semi OT - But It's a Slow Day

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Having a lazy Saturday and not enough posting on TUSCL to keep me entertained.

So I decided to check out the pink site for some entertainment.

Some interesting topics the ladies discuss. I also find it interesting how the tone in the pink site tends to be more friendly and one of cooperation – for the most part.

Came across two funny quotes that two different dancers use on their posts in the pink site:

1) “Perhaps you stopped spending money on her. Strippers need money to operate. They are like coin operated juke-boxes of love.”

2) “Men are like bank accounts. Without a lot of money they don't generate a lot of interest.”

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Forgot one more:

"It's immoral to let a sucker keep his money."
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    "Men are like bank accounts. Without a lot of money they don't generate a lot of interest"

Even alot of money doesn't generate alot of interest these days thanks to Mr Bernanke (actually the point of his policies). Well, unless you are priivy to tittyfan's "risk free" (actually very risky) way to earn 4% interest (BS) a year. I don't know the details (beacuse it's impossible) but might have to step outside of a bank account to do it.

I will grant that one does sound cute though if you don't think about it too carefully!
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I had not ever looked at the Pink Site before, but because of this post took a quick look today. Wow! Whenever you want to get taken down a couple pegs as a customer, go there. For those newbies to the SC scene, they should go there just get a dose of reality. Even for some experience mongers, not a bad reminder.
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    overheard - two 19 year old fresh dancers:
    "Virginity is like a balloon. One prick - and gone"

Some more girl talk:

Why did God create man?
    Because vibrators can't mow the lawn.

What's the difference between men an government bonds?
    Bonds mature.

How many men does it take to change a roll of toilet paper?
    We don't know .... it's never happened.

It get's better !

How is a man like a snowstorm?
    Because you don't know when it's coming, how many inches you'll get, and how long it'll stay.

Why were men given larger brains than dogs?
    So they wouldn't hump women's legs at cocktail parties

Husband: "I don't know why you wear a bra, you've go nothing to put in it."
    Wife: "You wear briefs, don't you?"

.... and the best

What is the difference between men and women:....
    A woman wants one man to satisfy her every need...A man wants every woman to satisfy his one need.

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    The comments seem appropriate for mercenary Strippers.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    That site can definitely ruin the clubbing experience if someone reads too much into it. Perhaps it is directionaly correct but the hate that is spewed there just doesn't seem to sync with my overall SC experience.

Who the fuck knows though. It's all an illusion and I've come to believe the dancers understand it about as well experienced PL's.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Gator's won big yesterday!
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Looks like the Gators may have a football team again.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Need a game called "Angry Strippers" like there are "Angry Birds."
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ^^^ LOL

whenever I fall in lust with a dancer I read a few angry stripper threads on the pink site
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion