tuscl

How often do you KISS strippers in a DEEP FRENCH KISS?

Saturday, April 15, 2006 6:17 PM
How often do you KISS a stripper in a DEEP FRENCH KISS? Do you enjoy it? Do you PAY for this? If so, how much?

12 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Who is KISSING strippers?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Did you enjoy this?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    How did it feel?
  • trickystick
    18 years ago
    Rarely. Don't want to swap the spit with everyone. For a really hot girl that seems straight laced and clean I have made a few exceptions. I would never pay for DFK. DFK almost always means that the dancer will do a lot more upon request. I've probably been offered blowjobs more frequently than DFK.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    kiss kiss french kiss
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    It means that you might be tasting some other guys cum. :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I enjoy DFK with a dancer when she allows it.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    You would willing kiss a person who potentially makes her living sucking dick? I mean seriously, if she's sucking *yours*, she's doing it for someone else, probably lots of someone else's. As shadowcat says, it's likely you're getting a taste of *multiple* other guys' jizz. Still feeling good about it?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Hardly ever, I enjoy kissing women, but it has been a rarity in my strip clubbing experience. The ones I have kissed at clubs enhanced my VIP experience with kissing.
  • Bishop4224
    12 years ago
    Never DFK and only once with any kissing. General rule is I'm against it since I don't know where her mouth has been.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    DFK is getting more and more common and is my second favorite to fucking them outright.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    No No No. My mouth never goes on a customer
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion