Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

New tuscl.net feature ideas ...

cnyknight

New York

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Not sure if this has been discussed, but I thought it might be good discussion to brain storm features we might like to see on TUSCL.net

There are two I have thought of ...

The ability to add updates or addendums to my reviews.

The ability to review or comment on an area/region overall.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

The problem with the updates is most people aren't likely to read it, just add another review.

The second idea I like, but small message boards have been toyed with in the past and I guess didn't really do well.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

A virtual quiet room for jerking off oh wait they have that now

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Have a sepecial page just for cops ?

Profile picture for Otto22
Otto22
•

I occasionally wish I could add a comment to a review by other TUSCL colleagues. Other than to flag a review I don't find a way to add info or question erroneous info.

Profile picture for cnyknight
cnyknight
•

I should of included more info on my first idea.

I would like to be able to add updates to my review within 30days of posting it. I have found sometimes I go to a club and then maybe give it a second chance a few days later or the following week and would like add additional info.

After 30 days should be a new review, agreed

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Otto22 has a Damn good idea....I would love to be able to add comments to reviews....this would.help with localizing Tuscl

Profile picture for muchfun
muchfun
•

I wish the Strip Me App had links to the tuscl Reviews.

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

Back in the day, the site had the ability to search for clubs based on zip codes. I wish they'd bring that back, it makes life so much easier for us road warriors.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement