tuscl

New tuscl.net feature ideas ...

cnyknight
New York
Monday, October 1, 2012 8:16 PM
Not sure if this has been discussed, but I thought it might be good discussion to brain storm features we might like to see on [view link] There are two I have thought of ... The ability to add updates or addendums to my reviews. The ability to review or comment on an area/region overall.

8 comments

• jester214
    12 years ago
    The problem with the updates is most people aren't likely to read it, just add another review. The second idea I like, but small message boards have been toyed with in the past and I guess didn't really do well.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    A virtual quiet room for jerking off oh wait they have that now
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Have a sepecial page just for cops ?
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    I occasionally wish I could add a comment to a review by other TUSCL colleagues. Other than to flag a review I don't find a way to add info or question erroneous info.
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    I should of included more info on my first idea. I would like to be able to add updates to my review within 30days of posting it. I have found sometimes I go to a club and then maybe give it a second chance a few days later or the following week and would like add additional info. After 30 days should be a new review, agreed
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Otto22 has a Damn good idea....I would love to be able to add comments to reviews....this [view link] with localizing Tuscl
  • muchfun
    12 years ago
    I wish the Strip Me App had links to the tuscl Reviews.
  • scatterbrain
    12 years ago
    Back in the day, the site had the ability to search for clubs based on zip codes. I wish they'd bring that back, it makes life so much easier for us road warriors.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion