Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

WHY I PREFER LAPDANCES VS BJ'S AND ALL THE REST

domiandray

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

reason: i'm a cheap fuck that's why. let's say full service treatment is about $140. for that amount i can get off 3-4 times. bj's are good but they take a long time for me to get off.

i guess it's like comparing crack cocaine to the pure stuff. or driving a chevy as compared to a car that costs 6 $75000 plus. in this case i'm the crack addict who drives a chevy

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Only got off from a BJ a couple of times in my life. Has to be FS or a bunch of LDs for me.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

I can understand being a CHEAP Fuck.

But your statistics don't add up to me. At $20 per dance you're getting off once every two dances versus perhaps not at all via a BJ. Doesn't make sense to me.

But hey, it's your cock & orgasm.

Profile picture for domiandray
domiandray
•

pretty simple math really. usually costs me $40 for 2 songs to get off from a lapdance. 3 sets of those + 20 bucks leftover = one $140 fs session. w/that $20 i can get a decent meal afterwards or get off on one song if i'm real backed up.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

There are street hookers who only charge $20-60 for FS

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

"There are street hookers who only charge $20-60 for FS"

Talk to payer11 about "mastery" of "$60 crack whore game".

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

yeah we don't fuck with crack whores. Their pussy stinks so bad and is so dry, I'm pretty sure its like putting your cock in a stinky Sahara desert

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Txtittyfag? Really Dougster. I think for the most part you are a funny and entertaining guy on TUSCL, but this is just lame. All you're doing is confirming peoples beliefs that you have multiple aliases.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

but as far as getting off goes, I GOTTA get a BJ for me to get off. Don't care how long that shit takes, they're gonna make me cum in the end (though I did have some girls who were just so bad and used too much teeth, I lose a 20 dollars because I told them to stop and go away). So equivalent of songs, i just nutted to 7 songs compared to never nutting at all or just one nut off of FS. I'll take the street walker for 20 please

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

ranukam: it's not me. Not sure who it is - but I do have a guess. :-)

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

^Bullshit.

I'd rather have BJ any day, assuming it's a decent one. But that's predicated on the fact that lap dances don't get me off, but I don't expect or want them too.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Juice just jutted cost.$.98

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

I'm not much of a fan of LDs in general, but I suppose that if I could get off simply from a girl rubbing her ass in my crotch for two songs then I might feel the same way that domian does. LOL.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

@Domian, $140 does not really get you a hottie, so I guess lap dances are better for you. @txtittyfag, Hi Dougster, liars, bullshitters, and pricks just can't stop, can they?

Profile picture for txtittyfan
txtittyfan
•

I think Dougster should be commended for coming out of the closet and showing his true tendencies.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Go, tittyfag! Go! Like throwing gas on the fire.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

When did lap dances and BJ become mutually exclusive?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Penis

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement