tuscl

WHY I PREFER LAPDANCES VS BJ'S AND ALL THE REST

reason: i'm a cheap fuck that's why. let's say full service treatment is about $140. for that amount i can get off 3-4 times. bj's are good but they take a long time for me to get off.

i guess it's like comparing crack cocaine to the pure stuff. or driving a chevy as compared to a car that costs 6 $75000 plus. in this case i'm the crack addict who drives a chevy

17 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Only got off from a BJ a couple of times in my life. Has to be FS or a bunch of LDs for me.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I can understand being a CHEAP Fuck.

But your statistics don't add up to me. At $20 per dance you're getting off once every two dances versus perhaps not at all via a BJ. Doesn't make sense to me.

But hey, it's your cock & orgasm.
  • domiandray
    12 years ago
    pretty simple math really. usually costs me $40 for 2 songs to get off from a lapdance. 3 sets of those + 20 bucks leftover = one $140 fs session. w/that $20 i can get a decent meal afterwards or get off on one song if i'm real backed up.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    There are street hookers who only charge $20-60 for FS
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    "There are street hookers who only charge $20-60 for FS"

Talk to payer11 about "mastery" of "$60 crack whore game".
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    yeah we don't fuck with crack whores. Their pussy stinks so bad and is so dry, I'm pretty sure its like putting your cock in a stinky Sahara desert
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Txtittyfag? Really Dougster. I think for the most part you are a funny and entertaining guy on TUSCL, but this is just lame. All you're doing is confirming peoples beliefs that you have multiple aliases.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    but as far as getting off goes, I GOTTA get a BJ for me to get off. Don't care how long that shit takes, they're gonna make me cum in the end (though I did have some girls who were just so bad and used too much teeth, I lose a 20 dollars because I told them to stop and go away). So equivalent of songs, i just nutted to 7 songs compared to never nutting at all or just one nut off of FS. I'll take the street walker for 20 please
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    ranukam: it's not me. Not sure who it is - but I do have a guess. :-)
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    ^Bullshit.

I'd rather have BJ any day, assuming it's a decent one. But that's predicated on the fact that lap dances don't get me off, but I don't expect or want them too.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juice just jutted cost.$.98
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I'm not much of a fan of LDs in general, but I suppose that if I could get off simply from a girl rubbing her ass in my crotch for two songs then I might feel the same way that domian does. LOL.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    @Domian, $140 does not really get you a hottie, so I guess lap dances are better for you. @txtittyfag, Hi Dougster, liars, bullshitters, and pricks just can't stop, can they?
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    I think Dougster should be commended for coming out of the closet and showing his true tendencies.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Go, tittyfag! Go! Like throwing gas on the fire.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    When did lap dances and BJ become mutually exclusive?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Penis
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion