tuscl

Pet Peeve of the Day

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, September 28, 2012 1:34 PM
I was reading a club review and the reviewer was recounting a situation that happened to him which is that a dancer came up to him and started to dance for him w/o him asking. Piggybacking on some of the recent posts w.r.t “pet peeves”. I mostly go to dives and have had this happen to me from time to time The dancer will not even take her costume off but she'll be rubbing and grinding on you (like when one is sitting on a bar stool). I often assume that she is just trying to get me in the mood for LDs – and more often than not, they'll grind on me for a bit and then ask me if I want some LDs – but there at times they'll be rubbing/grinding on me w/o me asking and w/o them taking off their costumes and then ask me to pay them – this definitely deserves a “WTF?”. The last time this happened to me was a few months ago. I had actually gotten about 4 LDs in a row from a dancer. The dances stopped, she went to the DR, then came out a short time later and started rubbing all over me including my Johnson (over the pants). I thought she was just trying to show her appreciation for the dances I got from her or she was trying to get me to buy more dances from her. But after rubbing on me for a two songs or two, I told her that I hoped she wasn't expecting me to pay her for what she was doing . She put on a face like if I had just punched her in the stomach and abruptly stopped all touching and left. Any similar experiences w/ you guys?

4 comments

• mrrock
    12 years ago
    Never had this happen to me in the 14 years I've been going to SC's.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    No. Too bad for her, & good for you.
  • HB13
    12 years ago
    Seen it happen to a couple friends & other club patrons. Never happened to me personally, every so often for some reason I get free samples on the floor.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Once in a while. Never had one continue it longer than a few seconds, though, or ask for payment when done. It's always been, as you say, a sales technique.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion