tuscl

Here is another ghetto rapper club that I won't go to.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, September 28, 2012 12:49 PM
Floyd "Moeny" Mayweather flaunted his wealth on Wednesday night by showering strippers at Diamonds of Atlanta strip club with $50,000 by "making it rain." (per [view link]) Mayweather was with R&B singer Ray J among others, when they took over the strip club and let the money flow all night according to the report. Known for his extravagant lifestyle, Mayweather has been known to "make it rain" on several occasions in the past. Mayweather caused controversy before at an Atlanta strip club, when a photo surfaced of Mayweather burning a hundred dollar bill in one in 2011. Since his release from jail on August 3, Mayweather has been doing everything, but discussing his future in boxing. He has done everything from attending a movie premiere to getting into getting into a "verbal altercation" at the home of one of his children's' mothers house (per Las Vegas Review-Journal). It is now going on two months since Mayweather was freed from the Clark County Detention Center and it is about time Mayweather (43-0, 26 KOs) put his mind back on his money maker, boxing. Letting too much time go by before he rededicates himself to the sport that has given him the means to live the lifestyle he has is not a smart decision on Mayweather's part. With a slew of big fights that could be made at the moment, Mayweather would be smart to get back in the gym and officially announce his plans in the ring sometime in the very near future. If "Money" does not focus on his career soon the time away from the sport could very well hurt the five-division champ. Now 35 years old, Mayweather is not getting any younger and the longer the layoff at this point, the harder it will be for "Money" to return to the elite level he is accustom to in the ring.

21 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    This seems to be a new club and has only 2 reviews which are not very complimentary.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Makes me sick when these athletes/entertainers flaunt their wealth like that.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    He better start stashing money in his 401k Before you can say, Ice Ice Baby, he's gonna be filing bankruptcy and living in the streets if Hotlanta. Boxer at 35. He's toast.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I'll join you, shadowcat in not going there.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Let him come to my local club. I'll gladly collect some stray $$$. LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    ^^^ Alucard, I don’t think “Money” Maywheather will make it rain on you :). Plus in an all-black club, if you touch those black girls’ money, you are going to get beat down – by the dancers themselves!!!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Ah shucks! LMAO
  • Longneck
    12 years ago
    I'm going to go there this weekend and make it rain $5 not 5s just 5 individual dollar bills then I'm gone. Hell there's a recession.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Guy just wants to throw hus money away, huh? If he"s that masochistic next step is to, wait for it... hire txtittyfan as his financial adviser, and finish off the rest of his bankroll that way.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shiiiiiit
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I hear a bucnh of tunnel vision people talking here, and not allowing other theories to cross the minds here. Whether your thinking I'm doing this is because he's black or not, I could care less. The man just got out of jail and whether its 3 years or 3 months, obviously, this man has been sexually deprived and wants to some nice plump female ass, not dick. easiest way for him since he's a known woman abuser, go to a strip club where no dancer will berate because he's their walking ATM. Plus if you know Ray J, he has Ray J with him. That kid's a dumb influence, enough said. Also, perhaps now that he's got all this wealth, maybe he wants to have some quick time fun with it. You guys throw away probably 3000 a year (or more) on clubs so are you any different than him? Yes because you make it last and no because you still blow it on the club. Haw we ever thought HEY, maybe he doesn't want to be a boxer anymore. Why should we EXPECT him to box. Its well known the dangers of boxing (far worse than MMA) and either he got hit in the head too many times or he doesn't want to be reduced to a vegetable anymore. Maybe he just wants to be a rapper now. There's so many accountable reasons for his actions, but by the end of the day, we don't have place to berate him on the choices he makes. Might as well right a complaint to the government saying "hey you're wasting money on sports when they could be used for music and science and other social sciences"
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Estafador: Or, maybe he's just another attention whore...
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    " You guys throw away probably 3000 a year (or more) on clubs so are you any different than him?" I wish it was only $3k a year!
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    LOL I agree with Dougster! I wish it was only 3k a year.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Estafador makes some good points. You have to remember that Floyd makes likes 50 mil a year. 50,000 is not a big deal. Just think about how much money you spend on strippers now. If you had Floyd's bankroll, there is no doubt you would at least as much as Floyd in the strip clubs. @Shadowcat- Judging by some of your discussion threads, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you don't like the black clubs LOL.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I would like to see this 'making it rain' phenomenon just one time. I am thinking that it would be more esthetically pleasing than the horrid loonie/toonie toss in my beloved Alberta clubs.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Estafador makes some good points. You have to remember that Floyd makes likes 50 mil a year. 50,000 is not a big deal" Yeah - that's what guys like MC Hammer thought too. Spending a half million a month on his "posse". Think they hung with him after he was broke and bankrupt. Thing is - Floyd's boxing career will soon be over and he won't be making 50 mil a year. Don't you think making it rain with $2000 would have gotten an equal amount of dancer's attention. Even after Bill Gates was a multi billionaire, he still flew coach.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    See I could explain why Bill Gates as rich individual, but then it'll turn into an unfriendly debate which i just don't have the drive to see happen. So I say...because bill gates saves his millions on secret clubs and prostys he visits irregularly lol
  • Travis833
    12 years ago
    Yeah relative to his wealth 50k is nothing. A true idiot is Nicholas Cage whose blown through millions on real estate purchases like Castles that he didn't need and goofball items he didn't need either but just had to collect. That's why he's currently taking every movie he's offered now.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Tonight's ESPN's documentary series 30 for 30 is called "Broke" and discusses athletes and their inability to handle their new wealth. And it's just not an issue for black athletes. One of segments talks about Bernie Kosar, former QB at the U. Bright guy. Double major in Econ and Finance. Graduated early. And he filed bankruptcy.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    [view link] Here is the link with photos of the dancers. Look especially at slide #5 OMG. Like the guy who wrote the article said - Money NOT WELL spent
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion