tuscl

favorite dancers at follies

Sunday, September 23, 2012 8:37 PM
I would like to know, who is your favorite dancer at follies and why?

16 comments

• rentz2
    12 years ago
    peaches
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    herb
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I like that one that does the dances. She's not fat, but not skinny. Not young but not old. I'd call her shorter, but she's probably above average. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about?
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Okay, motorhead, that was funny. You get two points on that one. Not sure anyone will get it, but I thought it was funny.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't mind being "Reunited" with Peaches - she really knows how to "Shake your groove thing"
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Who is peaches?
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Who is good for VIP?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Joey - we have met a couple of times at the club. So I know that you just registered and did your first review. You are a newbie and have some things to learn. Don't come on here asking for dancer names. This is a public forum and we do not want to get anyone into trouble by mentioning names. To answer your question, just watch who I go to VIP with. LOL.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Ok
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @joey2002, Don't let the dancer kiss you immediately after she comes out of a VIP session with shadowcat.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I got motorhead's reference. I don't know any dancers there, but I think I should. LOL
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    LMAO @ farmerart's comment. I definitely agree.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    LOL. What VM said.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Youth is wasted on the young.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    There are advantages to being "Old".
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    That's true because when you old, you are wiser and some of the strippers have compassion on you. When you are younger alot of the women think you are an animal. It's a thin line with that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion