tuscl

List unusual dancers you have met

List unusual dancers you have met. Stage name, club, etc.

Now, I'm not talking extra beautiful, extra curvy.
or even a dancer who can yank her boobs around (without moving her body).
This is common.

Let me start:

1. Sapphire, Landing Strip, Austin, TX
I'm gettin a dance and a tall, slim gal checks into the club with a helmut, backback and leather jacket. Sapphire rode to work on her sportsbike everyday when she danced at this club. Great dancer too.

2. Giana, Wild Zebra, San Antonio
Short, curvy girl with thick lips - professional boxer. A vegetarian.

3. Jocelyn, P10, San Antonio
Petite, big fake boobs. Owns Christmas decorations business. Famous for love-bombs during lap dance.

4. Robin, P10, Austin, TX
Huge natural boobs, seductive - professional wrestler. Sometimes beats up guys.
Watch this fierce warrior take on this guy - http://www.texasanarchy.com/9_16_12_matc…
(& then get a sweet, seductive lap dance from her the next day - what a 180 degree turnaround in personality)

5. Lee, Landing Strip, Austin, TX
Tall, slim, beautiful. Grad degree in forensic science. Former cop. Rides heavy harley bike. (I've uploaded one public pic of her in my profile)

6. Snow Bunny, Hot Bodies, Austin, TX
A 'girls gone wild" kinda dancer. Elementary School teacher - full time (!)

7. Angelique, Expose, Austin, TX
Short blonde with wanna-kiss-now lips. Rides Honda Rebel motorcycle to work.

8. Destiny, Landing Strip, Austin, TX
Exotic beauty with captivating eyes. Served jail time in high-profile embezzlement case related to NASCAR. The picture potrayed by news stories ( http://www.jcs-group.com/racin/living/wi… ) is 180 degrees from my one experience with her - simple, sexy, beautiful and honest. (& I can read people).

9. Chelsea, Landing Strip, Austin, TX
Tall, mixed-race. Professional body-builder. Haven't seen her in a while.

10. Vivian, Wild Zebra, San Antonio, TX
Thick, beautiful latina who gave a lap dance with a massage. Learned from other dancers that 5 years ago she killed her abusive boyfriend. Acquitted. Self defense.

Well - that's my list so far.
In my book all of the above femme fatale are Category 3 or 4 dancers.
(see my article: https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1… )

God bless them and I wish them much success & adventures in life.

Now - please share yours

16 comments

• nickifree
    12 years ago
    I'm an Austin, TX strip clubber as well. I recognize the clubs but not the dancers.

The only dancers I remember who were unusual were "Amber" who danced at Expose and had a degree in Chemistry. And "Jolie" who was thin and danced at a number of clubs around Austin and was really strange (and sexy).
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    The only dancer I remember who was really strange was smart and pretty and told me she already had a degree from college but instead of working in her profession, decided to strip for the money because it was paying her a whole lot more money she told me. This was several years ago. I believe she has been the only dancer I ever met who told me she had a college degree and decided she would rather strip instead. At least until her looks went downhill.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    This dancer is among my faves, here in Seattle:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DejaVuShow…

This photo was taken in May 2011. She was age 40 at the time. She's still dancing at the same club. She has been dancing most of her adult life since age 18, and all in Seattle. She had a couple of brief interruptions with other jobs. She never married or had kids (still has great boobs at 41, now). She and her mom and two other sisters all danced together at the same (different) club for a while. (All the others retired a long time ago.) At least she and her mom were featured on a local TV talk show many years ago, as "mother-daughter strippers." (I haven't been able to view the episode). She still has at least one regular from her early years dancing. I didn't come along until 2006. She touts herself as a "clean" dancer. She is one of two dancers I've known with similar careers. Quite a work history!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Gina the tattoo artist
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I can't say I know any currently who are really unusual. I myself knew one, the lovely Angel, once at my favorite club who was an elementary school teacher. I didn't believe it, but she wrote down her school and her real name and told me to look it up once and yup, there she was. A different dancer there, Phoenix, was a professional photographer (and I saw her website, complete with her real name, too).
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    nickifree - robin, angelique, jocelyn and destiny are still working. Maybe not so often. I haven't seen the others. I'm sure Lee will come back to Austin - she told me she goes places!

Amber and Jolie still workin' ?
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    shark - yeah I've met a a number of dancers with college degrees - some do it purely for money - but many for the thrill/joy of dancing. They're a fun bunch !
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    Club_goer,
    I love the mom-daughter stripper pair !
    Their house parties must be awesome.

(somehow the link doesn't work)
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    gatorfan, wow Gina the tat artist !
    her opening line - "tit or tat ?"
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    DandyDan - those are good ones you found -

elementary school teacher
    I'd ask her - who are unruly brats - boys at the elementary school or boys at the strip club? (I know her answer!)

And that professional photographer - I'll need some potraits of her
  • Bills
    12 years ago
    I must confirm your choice on Vivian. That girl knows how to work it...The good old days.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    The most unusual dancer so far was a deaf dancer that used to work at the now defunct Wild Goose here in LA.
    Have also run into enough professional dominatrix's moonlighting as strippers to say that it isn't unusual anymore.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @Club_Goer: there was one woman dancing at Honey's who was somewhere in her 50s. The unusual thing was she was still hot! I mistook her for late 20s. Can't remember her name, and, unfortunately, her attitude was pretty bad. I remember she told me she was going to write about a book about all the weirdo customers she met over the years.
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    lopaw - impressed with the deaf dancer.
    who needs to talk or hear when lap dances are on !
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    lopaw-
    That reminds me of the one deaf stripper I met once, about 10 years ago at the now closed Boomers in Fremont, NE. She was a friend of my first ATF, which was how I ended up buying a dance from her. I only saw her the one time, though.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    This gal was a very cute brunette with an absolutely smoking body. We communicated by signing & also scribbling on cocktail napkins. She would dance by feeling the bass through the stage floor. An amazing woman.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion